Penultimate Chapter

Jimmy took Saint to his car as quickly as he could and with great desperation he began to look for a hospital or clinic nearby, because if he tried to get to the central hospital in Chiang Mai, it would be worse for Saint and his baby, so as soon as he saw a small hospital, he parked quickly, carefully picked up his friend and took him inside the hospital:

Jimmy: Please Help Me!!...My friend is going to give birth to his baby... (He says desperately as soon as he crosses the door)

Nurse: Place him on this stretcher, what is the patient's name and how many months pregnant is he? (She says in a hurry while she helps to place the omega on the bed)

Jimmy: His name is Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana and he is 9 months pregnant, his baby is due this month (He says very nervously while looking at his friend)

Nurse: Very good, we will take him for monitoring, please fill out these papers with the patient's information, are you guys from a nearby area? (She asks very serious while preparing all the medical equipment)

Jimmy: No, we are from the center of the city, we were near here when his water broke, his obstetrician is at the central hospital in Chiang Mai, you can contact her... she has everything the information about his case... (He says still very nervous)

Nurse: Very good, let's go!! (She yells in an authoritarian tone to her other partner)

Jimmy: They'll be fine, right? (He asks very worried)

Nurse: Let's hope so... (She says very calmly and leaves there)

Jimmy: Excuse me, do you have a public phone? (He asks very nervous)

Receptionist: There it is, take as much time as you want (She says with a smile)

📞Hello?📞

📞Tommy... I'm in the hospital with Saint...📞

📞What happened?📞

📞He's already going to give birth...📞

📞I'm coming there📞

📞Wait... we're not in the central hospital... it's a small hospital on the outskirts of Chiang Mai...📞

📞And what are you doing there?📞

📞It's a long story, I'll explain later... for now... just try to come as quickly as possible...📞

📞What hospital is it?📞

📞It's the hospital _________________ hurry up... I need you here by my side... I don't want to be alone when... when that happens...📞

📞Okay, I'm going there as quickly as possible📞

A few minutes later:

Doctor: We have already contacted the central hospital... your friend's case is very delicate and here we do not have the necessary supplements to help him... we can only pray that everything goes well during the child birth... (He says very distressed)

Nurse: Doctor, Mr. Udomkaewkanjana has already reacted and everything is ready for the child birth... (She says very serious)

Doctor: Okay... I'll do what I can to help your friend, Jimmy... (He says very determinedly)