Anniversary Special (6 months)

Hello my beloved readers, to celebrate the 6 months since I published my first BL story, I have decided to share with you some curiosities of this story and how I developed it until the end of it, I hope and enjoy this surprise😊😊😊!

Curiosity #1:

To create this story, I was inspired by 2 stories with a tragic ending in their first part: in episodes 1, 2 and 3 of Star Wars, specifically in the story of Anakin and Padme (if you are Star Wars fans like me and have seen the movies, you will understand me) and I was also inspired by one of my favorite Mexican soap operas called: "A que no me dejas".

Curiosity #2:

At first I was very afraid to publish this story, since I come from a very catholic and religious family, but if I already watched BL series for over 18s when I was a minor, I doubt that this story would not condemn me to the hell I already am...

Curiosity #3:

For a while I was about to delete this story, since I was not getting the support I expected, but if I did, I was condemning the second part so that I could never publish it and luckily I didn't, because the second part is a success.

Curiosity #4:

Although you may not believe it, many chapters were improvised, I had a clear idea of ​​the story in my head, but I wasn't entirely clear on how I was going to develop it, so a large part of the story was improvised and it was just ideas that occurred to me at the moment.

Curiosity #5:

I'm terrible at math, but for this story I had to use the little math I remember to be able to write the dates and years in which this story takes place, because at the time in which this story takes place, the only one who had already been born in real life was Zee, Tommy was not born until 1997, almost halfway through the story, when the Saint in the story was dying, the real Saint was going to turn one year old and the real Jimmy hadn't even been born, it was not an easy task.

Curiosity #6:

Maybe you won't like it, but I love adding pictures and a main song to all my stories, so you can get an idea of ​​how things flow in this story and if you've read my previous stories, I mean, the K-pop ones, you'll see that I'm telling the truth.

Curiosity #7:

I had planned a lot of scenes differently, like Zee and Saint's first time, Jimmy and Tommy's wedding and especially, Saint's death, but like I said, everything just came to me out of nowhere, but the thing about Zee and Saint, that does have an explanation... I'm really bad at writing Lemon! So I did the best I could...

Last Curiosity:

I don't think it will happen, but you don't know how much I wish for 2 things: to see this story adapted in other BL ships and to be able to see this story become a BL series, I don't think it will happen, but it would be incredible and obviously the actors that appear in this story would not appear, but that doesn't matter to me, I would just like to see this and the second part turned into a BL series.

And with this this special concludes, thank you for taking your time and reading these very personal curiosities, don't forget to vote and comment, God bless you, I LOVE YOU!!! 💛💜💛💜