Chapter 54

One month after:

Baifern: Okay... one dash is a "No"... two dashes is a "Yes"... (She says to herself very nervously) Okay... here I go... IT CAN'T BE !!! (She screams very angry when she sees the positive pregnancy test in her hands)

Somewhere else:

Saint: It is very small... (He says very happy to see his baby on the monitor)

Doctor: Of course it is... you are barely 2 months pregnant... (She says with a slight smile)

Saint: When will I be able to know what it is? (He asks very excitedly)

Doctor: Maybe when you are 5 months old, we will do a blood test to find out what sex it is and if it will be an alpha, a beta or an omega... now, regarding your heart... well - (She is interrupted by the sad omega)

Saint: You don't need to tell me... I already know... (He says very depressed)

Doctor: You still have time to change your mind... Are you sure you want to continue with your pregnancy? (She asks very distressed)

Saint: Of course, abortion has never been an option for me... I'm going to have this baby... even if it ends up killing me... (He says very determinedly)

Doctor: Okay... I'll see you next month, have a nice afternoon, Saint (She says with a small smile and the omega leaves there very happy for having seen his baby)

And so the months passed, Baifern with each passing day looked for a way to get rid of her baby, while Saint carried his pregnancy in secret, since he didn't want his alpha to get angry or hate their baby, since he had began to notice that Zee's temperament had changed a lot, he no longer smiled, he screamed at everything and it was becoming more and more common for him to leave early in the morning and return very late at night and like any omega, he began to feel a lot of insecurities and a lot of fear that Zee was being unfaithful to him, but that was the least of it, because for him the only thing that mattered was his baby, which was growing every day, just like the omega's heart and his lifespan was getting shorter.

It was an ordinary day for many, including Baifern, who as always, arrived in a bad mood at her work at the bar where she worked as a waitress:

X: Why the hell did you come this late?!! (One of the beta's coworkers asks very angrily)

Baifern: Do you think it's easy to walk with this damn huge belly? My feet hurt a lot, stupid (She says while she complains about the pain)

Baifern Boss: Baifern! Come here (He says very serious and the beta follows him very upset when she hears the mockery of her coworkers)

Baifern: If you're going to fire me, tell me quickly... (She says very frustrated)

Baifern Boss: I'm not going to fire you... I'm going to propose a deal to you (He says with a mini smile)

Baifern: What kind of deal? (She asks very confused)

Baifern Boss: My omega and I have been trying to have a baby for months, but apparently he is infertile and from what I've heard, you don't want the baby you're expecting... so I propose this to you, I'm going to continue paying for all your prenatal consultations, I will let you come and go at the time you want, but me and my omega want your baby in exchange, once it is born, you give it to us and as a reward, I will make you the manager of this bar, better position, better salary, what do you think? (He asks very sure of his words)