Chapter 49

After spending all night and much of the day wandering the streets of Chiang Mai, Baifern arrived at the poorest and most dangerous part of the city, many looked at her with mockery, others with disgust and some with lust, those who looked at her with mockery because by her clothes it was clear that she was a rich girl who had fallen into misery, those who looked at her with disgust were because they believed that by having money she came to make fun of all of them and those who saw her with lust were alphas who for many years have needed someone to lower their fever and seeing her alone, she was the perfect prey, so when she found herself cornered by so many glances, she decided to go rest behind a garbage can because her feet could no longer support the heels she had been wearing since hours ago:

Baifern: How can someone like me be in such a disgusting and mean place?... (She asks herself with great disgust) But this is not going to stay like this... Saint is not going to stay calm... you are going to pay dearly for this humiliation that I am experiencing... I wish you the worst... in your life, in your work, in your marriage... and if one day you have a baby... I HOPE YOU DIE!!! (She screams full of hate)

X: SHUT UP THE CRAZY!!! (A woman shouts in the distance)

Baifern: SHUT UP, YOU OLD STUPID!!! (She screams very upset)

The next day:

Siriporn: How punctual you are... (He says while drinking some Brandy)

Zee: Let's do this quickly... I had to lie to Saint where I was going so he wouldn't suspect anything, because I'm warning you once and for all, I want him totally out of this (He says very frustrated)

Siriporn: Calm down son... that is something that is certain... your husband is very innocent and does not deserve to know anything about this... and to do this quickly, it will not be possible, because being a criminal is not something let it be done overnight... so we will go slowly... (He says very calmly)

Zee: Okay... what do I have to do? (He asks very serious)

Siriporn: Very well... a drug trafficker as important as me needs an element that characterizes him, for example... when I capture a debtor or someone who disrespects his dealings with me, I take them to a very nice room, I leave them sleep very peacefully and after a while... I myself put a very lethal snake in the bed so that it kills them very slowly, but at the same time in a very painful way and with no escape... (He says with great pride)

Zee: That sounds awful... (He says with disgust) Are you sure I'll be able to do it? It's just that I haven't... I've never murdered someone or I've never used a gun... (He says very nervous)

Siriporn: So... what are you good at? Apart from conquering beautiful omegas (He says while laughing)

Zee: Be careful... it's my husband you're talking about (He says annoyed and the alpha stops laughing) And well... I'm very good at chemistry... since I worked for Saint's father, I've been studying chemistry and well... I know how to make a substance very similar to scorpion venom... I have tried it on plants and it is effective... but... I have never tried it on humans... (He says full of nerves)

Siriporn: In that case... Max! (He shouts the name of a very shy boy) This is Saran Rujeerattanavorapan or rather Max... he is my new apprentice and if you manage to make that poison, he will become your right hand, are we clear? (He asks very authoritatively and the 2 alphas nod nervously)

During the next few hours, Zee spent making the lethal poison while being supervised by Max, the atmosphere was very tense, so carried away by the memory of his beautiful husband and his friendly attitude, the alpha decided to lighten the tense atmosphere:

Zee: I'm Zee, it's a pleasure (He says with a small smile)

Max: I know... I'm Max... are you married? (He asks very curious)

Zee: Yes, my husband's name is Saint... he is so cute and I do all this for him... he can't have babies because he might die, so... "My father" offered me his help to save him.. (He says while finishing making the poison)

Max: It must be nice to have someone who loves you and waits for you when you get home... (He says a little sad)

Zee: Someday you will find someone as cute as my Saint (He says while putting everything back in its place)

Max: Here... if you're done, you should put the poison here (He says very seriously and hands a syringe to the alpha next to him)

Zee: Here? (He asks very confused, Max nods and Zee does so, not very convinced)

Max: Okay, follow me... (He says very nervously and they both arrive at a very horrible torture room)

Siriporn: Excellent... my son... look at my friend here... he is a drug addict, he helped me sell my products in the south of the city, but one day he couldn't give me my profits and I realized that he was buying from other drug dealers or selling part of my drugs to those envious rats and also, while under the influence of drugs, he killed his own daughter when he was raping his wife... she tried to stop him, but in her attempt the wretch killed her... (He says feigning annoyance)

Zee: Damn shit... what about the girl and his wife? (He asks very angry)

Max: We already buried her and her mother is with her family trying to recover from the death of her little girl... (He says very sad)

Siriporn: It was horrible... and now you will be the one to give him what he deserves with your poison... (He says with an evil smile and makes Zee kneel in front of the man tied in a chair)

Zee: Okay... (He says very scared and tries to inject him with the poison) I can't do it!! (He says very dejected)

Siriporn: This will help you... close your eyes and don't lower your hand... (He says very seriously and Zee does what the alpha tells him) Imagine that you are entering a very poor apartment... then you hear some moans ...and when you enter a room, you see your beloved Saint... being raped by this wretch... he begs you to help him, but you can't reach him... in that you see a little girl very similar to you... blood comes out of her head and you can't get to her, you can't help them... so you take a syringe... you put it in front of the vein in this bastard's arms... you manage to put it in his arm and finally... you inject him with the poison... now open your eyes... (He says very proudly and Zee is surprised to see the man in front of him, writhing in pain)

Zee: I did it... (He says very surprised)

Siriporn: Very well done, my son... from today you will be known as "แมงป่อง" (The Scorpion in Thai) Congratulations son... (He says very proud and hugs the alpha)

🧠Zee: Forgive me Saint...🧠

Zee... there is no way to defend you...

Hello my beloved readers, I don't know about you, but I want to take a good swipe at Zee, but I have to restrain myself. Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment, God bless you, I LOVE YOU!!!💛💜💛💜

In case you don't know him, this is Max, he's handsome, right?😊😊😊