Chapter 17

Tommy: We're here... you're too heavy... (He complains while helping Jimmy get to his room)

Jimmy: It's not my fault I have this well-built alpha body (He says proudly)

Tommy: I hope you and your stupid ego don't get on my nerves while I have to be your "nurse" (He says angrily as he helps Jimmy lie down on his bed)

Jimmy: Oh, don't exaggerate Tommy, you're going to have a good time with me (He says happily) We're going to party, to bars, to the beach and - (He is interrupted by the omega)

Tommy: Listen, take 2 stripes off your zebra my friend, you have a broken leg, bruises all over your body and you're planning on going out to party, or you're still drunk or you're on drugs (He says annoyed while you take his things out of a suitcase)

Jimmy: What are you doing? (He asks confused)

Tommy: If I have to take care of you even at night, the most logical thing is that I sleep with you even if it's on the floor, don't you think? (He asks irritably and Jimmy just nods in defeat)

Jimmy: At least let me ask for you an air mattress or a normal one (He says annoyed to see that the omega was only going to sleep with a blanket on the hard floor)

Tommy: Okay... (He says tired and goes to the bathroom to take a bath)

Jimmy spent most of the night thinking about why he felt strange being around Tommy, he never felt that way with Saint, his wolf was too happy, just a few hours ago he had a big fight with the "love of his life" and now being alone with Tommy he feels things that he thought he could only feel for Saint, his wolf never acted that way with his best friend and now with the omega there he feels as if his wolf was going to get out of his body to be next to the beautiful omega who slept so peacefully next to him, but on the floor. It was around 6:30 in the morning when the alpha opened his eyes and saw the omega bathed and ready to go somewhere:

Jimmy: Where are you going? (He asks strangely while he scratches his eyes)

Tommy: You're forgetting that I have to go to work, you idiot (He says annoyed while he finishes getting ready) We agreed that I would go to work, after work I would continue taking care of you and the weekends would be to take care of you all day (He says while he keeps his things in his work backpack)

Jimmy: And what will I do in the meantime? (He asks angrily)

Tommy: Well... I will always leave the crutches next to your bed and the maids will be available at all hours to assist you... I'll see you later (He says seriously and goes to work)

Jimmy: Tommy! Wait... (He says defeated and goes back to sleep)

At the Udomkaewkanjana family home:

Zee: Good morning... (He says with a nervous smile as soon as he enters the kitchen)

Nanny: Good morning Mr. Zee, can I help you with something? (She asks happily as she finishes making orange juice)

Zee: Well... since she says so... well, I wanted to know if... (He says very nervous) Do you know where N'Saint is? (He asks exalted)

Nanny: Did you lose my boy? (She asks nnoying)

Zee: No, I didn't lose him... he escaped me that it's not the same (He says with confidence)