Chapter 48

Phatchara: BAIFERN!!! (She screams very angry)

Duangkamol: LET GO OF YOUR BROTHER, YOU DAMN CRAZY!!! (He screams full of anger and the beta has no choice but to let go of her brother)

Nanny: Saint, my boy... (She says very worried while she helps the omega sit up so he can catch his breath)

Baifern: Dad...mom...he - (She tries to excuse herself, but she is abruptly interrupted)

Phatchara: SHUT UP!!! He is not to blame for anything... You Planned All This And Don't Try To Deny It!! (She says very angry and throws the drawing made by her daughter to the ground)

Baifern: Mom... I... (She says very nervous)

Duangkamol: This is the last straw with you Pimchanok Udomkaewkanjana... I really don't understand what the hell your brother has done to you for you to hate him this way and have attempted on his life so many times (He says very upset)

Baifern: I hate him, dad... I hate him! Because from the day he was born, he stole everyone's attention, especially yours!... And he almost killed my mother... since the first moment he was in this world... I have wanted him to suffer, let him live an ordeal, May no one ever love him, only me!... And without him in this world... I will be able to give P'Zee many children and he will never feel the fear of losing me, I YES I WILL MAKE HIM HAPPY AND THAT'S WHY I WANT TO SEE SAINT DEAD!!! (She says full of hate and receives a slap from her mother)

Phatchara: You're a Shitty Human Being!! How can you wish death on your own brother? Someone who has never done you any harm and you do all this to him, but what I want to know is if there are more drawings like these, where are they? (She asks very angrily, but the beta doesn't answer) I asked you a damn question (She says as her patience runs out) Nanny, go to Baifern's room and look if there are more drawings like these (She says very upset and the omega is going to do what that she asked)

Baifern: Mom, Please!!... Don't Do It!!... DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME, NOT YOU, PLEASE!!! (She says as she cries desperately)

Nanny: Here you are, Madam... (She says angrily and returns to the scared omega's side)

Duangkamol: This is outrageous... Saint... you are the one who decides now what we will do with your sister... do we report her to the authorities or forgive her? You choose... (He says very decidedly)

Saint: Baifern... I'm very sorry that because of me... you now have so much hatred in your heart... but... if a cure is really found for me... I wouldn't feel good at all if... a child of mine had to live with you... so... I forgive you... but I don't want you to go to jail... so I leave it to you, dad... (He says very sad)

Duangkamol: In that case... I banish you from this house (He says very confidently and the beta is surprised)

Baifern: DAD, PLEASE DON'T, I PROMISE NOT TO COME ANY CLOSER TO SAINT, BUT PLEASE DON'T!!! (She says while she cries non-stop)

Duangkamol: I will give you some money, but it won't be much, so you must use it reasonably and you will leave with only the clothes you have on, do you understand me? (He asks very angrily and he leaves the omega's room along with his wife, but the beta follows them desperately)

Nanny: Everything has already happened, my boy... maybe soon everything will become a bad memory and in a few days you and N'Zee will be in your little house, the two of you alone... (She says while comforting the sad omega)

Saint: You don't know how it hurts me what Baifern became because of her hatred for me... (He says very depressed)

Nanny: Try to get some sleep, that will help you a lot... (She says with a small smile and leaves the omega's room)

A few moments later:

Duangkamol: It's good that you've arrived, Zee... we must tell you something... (He says very serious)

Zee: Did something happen to My Little Star? (He asks very worried)

Phatchara: Baifern tried to choke him... (She says still in disbelief)

Zee: WHAT?!!! (He asks very surprised)

Duangkamol: Luckily we arrived in time and stopped her, but since we were afraid that she would try to hurt Saint again... we banished her from our homes and our lives... it was difficult, but necessary... Zee... there is something that should we tell you... (He says very nervously and they tell to their son-in-law a very important secret)

Phatchara: Don't say anything to Saint, please... when the time is right... we will tell him... (She says very sadly)

Zee: Okay... I'll go see him... (He says very distressed and goes to see his husband)

Zee was very worried, now Baifern was out there in the streets and would try to hurt Saint in some way, he had to find a way to take care of him without the omega knowing anything. As soon as he got to his room, he found his husband sleeping clutching a baby magazine, that made him feel worse, because maybe with a baby, Saint wouldn't feel so alone and worried except for his little angel, so even though he didn't want to do it, it was necessary so that his beloved could fulfill his dream of having a baby, half Saint, half Zee... so the alpha, as best he could, went out to the garden of the house and made a call that was going to change his life always:

📞I was waiting for this call so much, my son...📞

📞I'm just calling you to tell you that... I accept... I will join you... but you must promise me that you will really help me save Saint's life so that we can have children... I can't live without him...📞

📞Nothing would make me happier than having many grandchildren and having them grow up next to your beautiful husband... I'll see you tomorrow to start your training... Goodbye📞

Zee: I just hope I don't regret this... (He says very worried)

Zee... you are an idiot and eager🤬🤬🤬

Hello my beloved readers, last update of the week and I can only say that this is going to get ugly. Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment, God bless you, I LOVE YOU!!!💛💜💛💜