Chapter 50

Chiang Mai
Sunday June 7, 1998

It had been almost a year since Zee decided to join his father with the desire to save Saint from imminent death if he ever had a baby, during all that time, Siriporn had taken care of disappearing all traces of the good and noble that Zee had been in the past, he was now a ruthless, evil being, with zero empathy for anyone who dared to challenge his authority, but that was when he was away from home, because when he was with his friends Jimmy and Tommy, his in-laws and of course his beloved Saint, was the Zee of before, good, kind, loving and kind, but all that was a mask so that his beloved husband would not suspect that he is now dedicated to illegal things. And now let's talk about Saint, since after he and Zee were finally able to have their honeymoon and were also able to finally go live in their own home, the omega has been hiding a secret from his husband and the only person who knows his secret was his dear friend Tommy and he just hoped Zee wouldn't be too mad at him when he found out. But anyway, now we are going to talk about something more beautiful, since after a long time, Jimmy and Tommy were finally able to unite their lives in marriage:

Jimmy: I Adore you Tommy... (He says very happily after kissing his now husband)

Tommy: I Adore you too Jimmy... (He says full of happiness and kisses his alpha again)

Zee: You are very happy, right? (He asks very curious to see his husband so happy)

Saint: How could it not be... finally after so much... they are together and... I forgot to tell you, but... I won our bet... (He says very happily)

Zee: My Little Star... I've known that for a long time... and tell me, what is your wish going to be? (He asks in a loving tone)

Saint: I don't know yet... but when the time comes... I will know how to use it wisely... (He says with a cute smile) Let's Congratulate Jimmy and Tommy!! (He shouts very happily, but at that moment, when he gets up from his chair, he feels a strong dizziness take over him) WOW!!! (He says very surprised, but his alpha catches him before he falls to the ground)

Zee: Are you okay? (He asks very worried)

Saint: Yes... I think I got up very quickly... It's because I'm very happy... Come on... (He says trying to recover and the couple heads towards where the newlyweds are)

Zee: Congratulations to the two of you, you make a beautiful couple (He says with a mini smile)

Jimmy: Thank you very much P'Zee and... Saint, are you okay? You are very pale (He says very scared when he sees the omega)

Tommy: Of course he's fine... he's already pale by nature... (He says with a nervous smile and the omega hits him angrily)

Saint: Yes, I am very well and very happy for you two... you know how much I love you and that you have finally gotten married fills me with a lot of happiness... (He says very sincerely)

Tommy: Thank you very much Saint and... Let's Celebrate!! (He shouts very happy and all the guests go to the beautiful party room)

A few hours later:

Tommy: And P'Zee? (He asks very surprised not to see the alpha)

Saint: He had to go take a call, you know, this new job keeps him very busy all the time... (He says with a slight smile)

It should be noted that so that no one would suspect his work as a drug trafficker, Zee had to invent the lie that he now worked for a company similar to his father-in-law's, only this one exported wines and his father-in-law's exported juices, but luckily for him, no one suspected that this was a lie, because his father made sure that it really seemed like there was a company like that:

Tommy: Okay... Saint, you have to try these canapés that Jimmy's aunt made, they are delicious... (He says very happily while he eats)

Saint: Okay... (He says very excitedly and takes a small canapé)

Tommy: They're good, right? (He asks with a mouth full of food)

Saint: They are very - (He can't continue talking because a great urge to vomit comes over him, so he runs to the bathroom)

Tommy: SAINT!!! (He shouts very worried and runs after his friend) Saint, I just hope that... what you had planned... hasn't become a reality... (He says very worried)

Saint: I.. do... think... so... (He says without stopping vomiting)

Tommy: Look... today I'm going on my honeymoon and next Monday... we'll do a test to see if it's a yes or a no... (He says very nervous)

Monday June 15, 1998:

Tommy: It can't be... first your stomach was completely empty at my wedding and now you faint here at work... (He says very upset while helping Saint get up)

Saint: I'm sorry... but it was something inevitable... (He says very sorry)

Tommy: Here, do it now (He says angrily and hands a box to his friend, who leaves to the office bathroom)

5 minutes later:

Tommy: Well?... Is the result already in?... (He asks very nervously and then the omega comes out of the bathroom with a big smile)

Saint: Yes... I'm going to have a baby... (He says very happy while still looking at the positive pregnancy test)

 (He says very happy while still looking at the positive pregnancy test)

I'm speechless😶😶😶

Hello my beloved readers, last chapter of the month of April and now I only have to say that... Saint got his way... It can't be... Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment, God bless you, I LOVE YOU!!!💛💜💛💜

My dear Mii2 at their wedding and their party room: