Chapter 44

Tommy: Don't be intimidated by that witch's words (He says very upset)

Jimmy: Saint... I know this is not the time to ask you this, but... will there be a wedding or not? (He asks very worried)

Saint: Well... I talked to my mom and she said that... my aunt wouldn't have liked me to miss out on my wedding because of things like this... so... Yes, there will be a wedding... mom told me that my aunt would have loved to see me dressed in my beautiful wedding suit... (He says with a sad smile)

Jimmy: And so it will be, you will look beautiful and P'Zee will cry as soon as he sees you... (He says very happy and the 3 friends hug each other)

And so the remaining 2 months passed and finally the big day arrived, finally the handsome alpha and beautiful omega would be united forever and only death would separate them, almost everyone got up very early for the beautiful wedding and helped the future husbands to get ready and also so that their nerves don't eat them alive:

Phatchara: You are beautiful, my son... you look like a beautiful little angel... (She says very happy)

Saint: Are you sure?... Don't I look very fat?... (He asks very nervous)

Jimmy's Mom: You look fantastic, Saint... don't let insecurities ruin your day... (She says very happily)

Nanny: My beautiful boy... you look like a porcelain doll... I still can't believe you're getting married... (She says while crying with happiness)

Tommy: Well believe it Nanny... I thought we were going to end up sharing a single apartment with 30 cats and look at us now... me next to the alpha that I love so much and you about to get married... (He says full of joy)

Saint: Tommy... you don't know how much I love you... you're like the brother I always wanted to have... (He says very moved and they give each other a nice hug)

Baifern: And what am I? (She asks with an arrogant tone as she enters the room where they were helping the omega)

Phatchara: It's a wedding Baifern, not a damn funeral (She says upset when she sees her daughter's black dress)

Baifern: Well... I don't see Saint upset about this, right, Saint? (She asks with an innocent tone)

Saint: No... in fact... it's very pretty... (He says a little downcast)

Baifern: Thank you little brother... I chose it especially for you and your big day (She says while smiling fakely)

Phatchara: Oh never mind! Let's better go because the ceremony won't take long to start and your dad is already going to come for you, son... (She says very hurriedly and they leave, leaving the omega alone)

🧠Saint: P'Zee...🧠

🧠Zee: Yes, My Little Star?🧠

🧠Saint: I love talking to you through the telepathy of our brand...🧠

🧠Zee: Me too...🧠

🧠Saint: Are you nervous?...🧠

🧠Zee: Happy yes, nervous no, and you?🧠

🧠Saint: Just a little... I'm afraid I'm not the ideal husband for you...🧠

🧠Zee: You will be the best husband any alpha could ask for, I'm sure of that🧠