Chapter 32

Tommy: Let's see P'Zee... that is a very serious accusation and... if we don't have evidence... we would achieve absolutely nothing... (He says very stressed)

Jimmy: It's true, as a lawyer I can attest that Tommy is right, plus... Saint's father just told us that she went on a trip to Italy this afternoon... (He says very seriously)

Zee: What a coincidence... she goes on a "trip" and N'Saint disappears... too much of a coincidence... (He says very thoughtfully)

Tommy: I hadn't thought about it... but it makes a lot of sense... she's not here and neither is he... (He says very surprised)

Jimmy: Change of plans... my parents' investigator will look for her... (He says very determinedly)

Tommy: So, who's going to look for Saint? (He asks very annoying)

Zee: It's obvious... we'll do it... with the clues that your parents' investigator discovers, we can put the pieces of the puzzle together and thus we can quickly find My Little Star... (He says very happily)

Tommy: Okay... Let's get to work! (He screams very happy)

The 2 alphas and the omega were not going to rest until they found Saint's whereabouts and this was heard by the missing omega's mother and she also suspected that her daughter had something to do with it, but seeing how determined her son-in-law was to find her son, she had no choice but to support him from afar:

Phatchara: If you really love my son... bring him safe and sound... (She whispers very distressed)

A week later:

Baifern's Accomplice: Time to eat! (He screamed very loudly, but was ignored by the omega)

Saint: I'm not hungry... (He says in a very weak voice)

Baifern's Accomplice: That's what you said yesterday, are you planning to starve to death? (He asks angrily)

Saint: That's what your boss wants... that I die soon... I listen to her... I'm not stupid... (He says very depressed)

Baifern's accomplice: Listen boy... if it were up to us, we would let you go... but you don't know how evil our boss is... she's worse than an angry beast... she would kill us if we let you go... (He says very scared)

Saint: Don't worry... very soon I'm going to... Oh!... Oh!!... OUCH!!! (He screams feeling a lot of pain)

Baifern's Accomplice: What's wrong with you, boy? (He asks worried)

Saint: I don't know... I just know that my chest hurts a lot... on my left side... I think it's... OUCH!!!... my heart... (He says without stopping feeling pain)

Elsewhere:

Investigator: I already checked all the flights from Bangkok to Rome and interviewed all the flight attendants who were on all the flights and there was no one with the description of Miss Baifern Pimchanok Udomkaewkanjana (He says in a serious tone of voice)

Tommy: That means... she may still be here in Thailand... but she's hiding... (He says very surprised)

Investigator: That's right Khun Tommy... in fact... we managed to access her credit card and found out that she is in a hotel here in Chiang Mai (He says still very seriously)

Zee: OUCH!!! (He screams in pain as he touches the left side of his chest)

Jimmy: Are you okay, P'Zee? (He asks very worried)

Zee: It's Saint... he feels a lot of pain... (He says very painful)

Jimmy: But how can you feel it? (He asks very confused)

Tommy: They are destined... they can feel each other's pain even without a mating mark... (He says very distressed)

Jimmy: Mr. Investigator... tell your people to continue investigating... the police have not achieved what you have and a week has already passed... if we don't hurry... Saint may die... (He says very scared)

Tommy: Shut up! And don't even say that as a joke... (He says very worried)

Zee: Whether we like it or not, Jimmy is right... the more time passes... we run the risk of N'Saint dying... Mr. Investigator, keep searching and don't hesitate to inform us... we are going to go to visit my dear sister-in-law (He says very confidently and the young couple follows him)

Meanwhile:

Baifern's Accomplice: Are you feeling better now? (He asks worried and the omega nods) We can't leave him like this... I know it will cost us our lives, but... I'm going to let him go (He says very confidently)

Saint: Don't expose your lives because of me... (He says while he is crying)

Baifern's accomplice: The truth is we don't care... we have done so many bad things to you that we don't want you to suffer anymore... (He says very sadly while freeing Saint from the chains)

Saint: I won't get very far... (He says as he tries to stand up)

Baifern's accomplice: Try it... (He says very seriously and Saint leaves from there) Protect him great Buddha... protect him from his crazy sister... (He says very worried)

It was daytime and he could see some things without any problem, but due to the blows, the fatigue, the lack of water, food and sleep, Saint felt that he would not be able to get very far, but he had nothing to lose by trying, but halfway through on the way, his legs couldn't hold on anymore and he ended up falling in the middle of the road:

Saint: P'Zee... my beloved alpha... I... I... love you... (He says very weakly and then faints, but in that a car approaches where the dejected omega is)

Will Saint be able to save himself? Tell me in his comments💬

Hello my beloved readers, another chapter of this beautiful story and the truth is you are going to like it now, but when the end comes, you are going to want to kill me😬😬😬 Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment , God bless you, I LOVE YOU!!!💛💜💛💜

I continue with this stupid dilemma, do I watch or don't I watch Cutie Pie? Help me decide😫😫😫