Chapter 55

Zee: Good morning (He says with a big smile)

Saint: Good morning? (He asks very confused while he looks at his husband in the kitchen)

Zee: Look, I made you some heart pancakes... for the most beautiful human being in this world (He says in a honeyed tone)

Saint: This is very strange... I thought you were already at work... as always you leave us alone... (He says very depressed)

Zee: Us? (He asks confused by his husband's words)

Saint: Did I say "us"?... I spoke very fast... I meant, you leave me alone... (He says in a nervous tone)

Zee: Today I decided to stay for breakfast with you and I'm going to take you to work... (He says with a sweet smile)

Saint: You don't have to do it... (He says very shy)

Zee: Of course I have to do it, I will do everything so that you never again doubt the great love I have for you and if I work hard it is to give you the best of the best and so that I can finally find a cure for you so that we can finally make the family that you want so much... I have not asked you to leave work, because I know you won't, but really, you deserve only the best in this world, that's why I work non-stop, but from today I promise to be more present here in our home with you... I love you very much, My Little Star... (He says in a loving voice and gives his omega a kiss on the forehead)

Saint: Me too, I love  - Oh... Excuse me! (He says as he puts his hand over his mouth and ends up vomiting in the sink)

Zee: What was that? (He asks very surprised)

Saint: It was nothing... I'm going to take a shower and then we'll have breakfast together, okay? (He asks with a mini smile, the alpha nods and the omega goes very nervous to the bathroom in his room)

📞Max, I'll be a little later today... I need to organize my personal and professional life better📞

📞Did something happen with Mr. Saint?📞

📞He thought I was being unfaithful and I don't want any more problems in the marriage, so I'm going to arrive later in the mornings from now on and I'll leave earlier at night, so inform my father of this decision📞

📞Yes Sir📞

Saint: I'm ready, let's have breakfast! (He screams very happily)

Monday, February 1, 1999:

Saint was already close to giving birth, he already had almost everything ready for the arrival of his son James and during all that time, Zee had not yet realized that his husband was pregnant, perhaps because the omega's belly was very small during his pregnancy and since his baby began to grow, he decided to wear loose clothing so that his pregnancy would not be noticeable at all. Meanwhile, Baifern was leading an almost queen's life thanks to the money her boss gave her and her new position as manager at the bar, but for a few days, her money had not been coming in and no one knew anything about her boss, that it had her extremely upset:

X: Nothing heard from the boss yet? (He asks very nervous)

Baifern: No! And I already talked to his stupid omega and he doesn't know anything either, he just told me that the Bar was doing very badly and the idiot started making deals with... "แมงป่อง" (The Scorpion in Thai) and he had days without appearing (He says very upset)

X: Well ... it's not for being gossip, but a friend of mine knows where "แมง ป่อง" usually kills his victims (He says with a mocking smile)

Baifern: And then... take me there and if it's money you want, I'll give it to you, but I need to know where it is, because if not, the bar will go bankrupt and everyone will be hurt, you hear me? (She asks in an angry tone and the boy in front of her just nods)

At night:

X: That's him (He says while pointing to the alpha)

Baifern: It can't be... (She says very surprised)

X: What's happening? (He asks confused)

Baifern: That's my brother-in-law... he is "แมงป่อง"... (She says with a big smile)

X: Really? (He asks surprised and the beta just nods)

🧠Baifern: How would Saint take this news?... Finding out that his beloved husband... is a murderer...🧠

She is damned doesn't get tired🙄🙄🙄

Hello my beloved readers, please note that I warned you that it is most likely that there was no chapter yesterday, so do not complain to me. Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment, God bless you, I LOVE YOU!!!💛💜💛💜

The kitchen of the ZaintSee house and the heart pancakes:

And damn Wattpad, it doesn't let me put anything at the top, so in case you haven't seen it well, this is the cover of the story (I did it by myself)