Chapter 21

Jimmy and Tommy separated, very scared by what had just happened between them, it was simply impossible for them that they had just kissed, they had shared something extremely intimate and they couldn't believe it:

Jimmy: Tommy, I... (He is interrupted by the agitated omega)

Tommy: I have to go to work... I'll see you later... (He says nervously and leaves there very blushing) My first kiss wasted in that idiot... (He says frustrated and walks to his car)

While Tommy doesn't stop regretting what happened, Jimmy couldn't stop touching his lips, there was a great happiness that invaded him and he didn't know why, he only knew that he was very happy and nothing could erase that feeling from his heart:

Jimmy: His lips are so soft... (He says happily when remembering the texture of the cute omega's lips)

Meanwhile, Saint and Zee arrived at the NARIT very happy, the previous night was the best night of their lives and they wanted not to separate at all, but they had things to do, so as long as nothing hurts, Zee escorted his beloved omega to his office while he filled him with kisses and sweet words:

Thomas and Leah: Good Morning Khun Saint (The say politely as they bow)

Zee: Who are they? (He asks confused and at the same time jealous of the presence of the young alpha)

Saint: This is Leah, my assistant and this is Thomas, Tommy's assistant (He says with a smile and Zee sighs in relief)

Zee: Oh that's good... (He says happily and the omega laughs)

Saint: What a jealous alpha I have (He says still laughing and they kiss, but they are separated by the agitated omega who enters the office at that moment) Good morning to you too, Tommy (He says annoyed)

Tommy: Yes, yes... Good morning (He says still nervous about what happened a few moments ago)

Zee: Well, My Little Star... I have to go to work, I'll come pick you up later and... try to talk to your friend... I love you (He says seriously and kisses his boyfriend on the forehead)

Saint: I love you too... Bye... (He says in a soft tone and sits in his chair to start working) Leah, can you bring me a coffee, please? And Thomas, can you bring one for Tommy too? Thank you both (He says with a smile and they leave the office)

Tommy: But I don't want coffee (He says angrily)

Saint: I don't give a damn if you want a coffee or not, I have to tell you something very important and I know that you also want to tell me something (He says seriously and puts his work aside) Tommy, I want to tell you something that makes me very happy... (He says nervously)

Tommy: Tell me, what is it about? (He asks serious)

Saint: Well... last night... P'Zee and I... we made love... (He says very happy and blushing)

Tommy: Oh my Buddha, are you serious? (He asks surprised and the omega nods happily) Well... congratulations... but what did you feel? (He asks curious)

Saint: It was something magical... every kiss, every caress, every word... it was like being in paradise... it is a feeling that I cannot describe with simple words... but I can only say that it is something beautiful... (He says with a big smile when remembering his first time with the love of his life)

Tommy: I'm so happy for both of you and... you're right... I have something to tell you... (He says very nervously)

Saint: In that case, I'm all ears (He says with a mini smile)

Tommy: Well... I don't know what the hell is happening to Jimmy lately... he got angry just because I came home smelling like Thomas and this morning he insisted on coming with me to work to meet Thomas, I told him he was crazy and that he wasn't going to come with me and he insisted yes, so we started fighting, I tried to sit him on his bed, but we lost our balance, he fell on top of me and... we kissed... (He says bluntly)

Saint: WHAT?!!! (He screams in surprise and Tommy just nods nervously) Now tell me this... did you like the kiss? (He asks seriously, leaving Tommy speechless)

Tommy: I don't know... I'd be lying to you if I said no... but I'm very confused, I don't know if it was just a mistake or... maybe it wasn't... (He says dejectedly because of how insecure he is felt)

Saint: Maybe it was destiny Tommy... you don't know if you are destined... maybe you are, but since you were never together for so long, you couldn't realize... (He says in a soft tone to calm down his friend)

Tommy: But Saint... you know very well that for Jimmy you are only - (He is interrupted by the omega next to him)

Saint: Me, me and me, I know Tommy, but... you don't know if Jimmy's feelings have changed... (He says insistently)

Tommy: Change in 3 days what he has felt about you for 23 years? I highly doubt it... (He says sadly and then his phone starts ringing)

📞Idiot Jimmy📞

Saint: Answer... nothing is going to happen (He says happily and starts working)

📞Hello?📞

📞Let's go out to lunch together📞

📞You and me?... Just the two of us?📞

📞Yes, see you in - 📞

Thomas: Khun Tommy, here's your coffee, all the coffee machines were busy (He says smiling, making the alpha who was talking to Tommy angry)

Saint: There's going to be war... (He whispers in a mocking tone, making Tommy angry)

📞Jimmy, I - 📞

📞Forget it, I'll go get you myself... I'll see you at 12 o'clock outside the NARIT📞

Tommy: Hello?... Jimmy?... That idiot hung up on me (He says frustrated and scared at the thought that he will have to go to lunch with him)

Elsewhere:

Duangkamol: So tell me, did you mark my son? (He asks very happy)

Zee: No, sir (He says simply)

Duangkamol: Why not? (He asks disappointed)

Zee: Because I want to do it during his next heat, so that it doesn't hurt so much (He says smiling and Saint's father just nods) But... if there is something important that I want to tell you, Sir... (He says nervously)

Duangkamol: What is it about? (He asks confused)

Zee: Well, I would like to ask your permission to propose marriage to Saint (He says bluntly, surprising his father-in-law)

You weren't expecting that, right?

Hello my beloved readers, sorry for making the last 2 chapters so short, but I was short of inspiration and as I said before, I am very bad at writing Lemon🤦‍♀️ Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment, God bless you, I LOVE YOU!!!💛💜💛💜