4

Keira's POV:

Its been 3 months since I have seen Lucy. 3 months. Yes I am glad, but a part of me isn't. Which is so messed up because she is the one who has cheated on me.

However, positively, I have been seeing this new girl called Laura. It's kind of... let's say.. a situationship. Yes that is not good I know. But we are just finding our feet. We have met up twice actually and she plays football too! Massive bonus.

I feel as though I should know who she is, but I had been so wrapped up in my little bubble with Lucy that I forgot to have a life. Okay now that I've put it like that it's sad. But maybe, you know. Laura may be the one. Well... let's just start with talking to her first.

I'm actually going out with her tonight and I'm a bit nervous. 3 months isn't a lot of time to move on from someone but I need to get Lucy off my mind. AND NO! This is not a rebound. I do like Laura. I really do.

—————————————————

It's now 6pm and I'm sat waiting for her. I don't want to be right by the door or I will look desperate. But I don't want to be far away to make it look like I don't care. Anyways, I bought her some flowers. The one she likes. Tulips. She mentioned it to me on our first date, I always remember the small details.

I hear a knock 5 minutes later and when I tell you it was a struggle to not run to the door. It would be an understatement if I did.

I walk up to the door, one hand behind my back with the tulips. Yes. I know. Corny. But at this moment, all I care about is seeing her beautiful face.

"Heyyyyy!" I say whilst wrapping her into a deep hug. I go to pull away but she lingers that extra second longer. God I love it. "Hiii! Gosh it's been so long!" She points out. I giggle. "Laura. It's been 2 weeks." I try not to burst out with laughter. "Oh! Hahah silly me." She steps closer to me. "Maybe I've just missed your body." She whispers the last part. "Sorry what was that?" I'm slightly confused. "Oh don't worry! I just said I have missed you that's all" She says whilst beaming. I smile back. "Well... I got you these!" I stick my hand out and give her the flowers. "Oh my gosh! You remembered!!!" She can't stop smiling. "Of course I did my love." Erm. Why did I just say that. It's a bit early. Isn't it?

She looks up at me. At my eyes. Then my lips. Then my eyes. Then my lips. Does she want to kiss me? I slightly lean forward to close the gap between us. Though she pulls away. I watch her eyes glimmer as she does. Cheeky.

"Cmon silly, we are going to be late." She says. She reaches out to my hand and I latch on. I feel like a little child. I was more mature when I was with Lucy. She was like a horny teenager.

But, I actually have no idea where we are going. Literally no idea. But she seems like she knows so I'm going to trust her. I hope it's a nice place. I'm sure it will be. And the weather is sooo nice too. There is a slight summer breeze, but the temperature is gorgeous .

After what feels like hours we finally arrive. It's a cute little tucked away restaurant. Covered in vines and plant pots, coated in pink paint. Lovely. It's am Italia restaurant weirdly enough but it's honestly amazing.

The food was off the scale and I definitely have a full belly.

———————————————

Laura kindly enough drops me home.
I walk in the door and turn around smiling.

"Thank you so much for tonight. It was honestly lovely." I can't stop smiling. Maybe I am getting over Lucy...
"You are most welcome. I loved being with you." She smiles too.

Laura steps closer to me and stares into my eyes. I want to kiss her so badly.
She leans in, puts her hands on my waist and kisses me. I guess she read my mind. I try to deepen it but she pulls away.

"One step at a time." She mentions with a soft smile.
"Night Laura."
"Goodnight Keira."

Hi! I'm so sorry it's taken a long time to write!!! School has been such a bum lately and I haven't really had any time.

This chapter was mostly based on Keira and Laura and I tried to write it as though Keira was narrating her diary. I don't know if that makes sense, but I hope you enjoyed it.

Please don't forget to press the little star button at the bottom of your  screen as it lets me know if my writing is good, or it needs more work!

Thank you :) ⭐️