19

Keira's POV:

It's the morning after of.. well.. the weirdest day of my life. I don't really know what to do. Do I love Lucy? Do I love Laura? I don't really know at this point in time. I would give anything to just know what I want. But unfortunately, I don't. So.. I'm just going to have to stick it out with what I have.

I'll stay friends with Lucy, try my best to not take anything further.. and I will try to stay with Laura. Her party is in a few days anyway. Well 6 days. But who's counting?

Another thing, I want to know what was going through Lucy's head on the night of the.. incident. Maybe I should talk to her first about that before anything with her escalates.. well only if it does.

———

Lucy's POV:

I roll over to see Keira laying up at the ceiling. She clearly has a lot on her mind and I can't blame her. I can't blame her at all. Maybe we are going into things too quickly. Gosh, I don't know. It's a bit much. Scrap that. It's too much.

We have training today. A hard session too. We have to stay on top of our game at all times. Yes we won the Euros, but this is the World Cup. One step at a time.

"Morning girls, I'm making breakfast, so what would you all like?" I question.

"Oh thanks Luce, I'll just have whatever the girls want." Keira says.

"Hmm I don't know. Leah can decide.." Georgia comments.

"Wow. Thanks for the pressure guys." Leah returns, folding her arms.

"Love you too." Georgia laughs.

"Hmm why don't we have French toast with berries." Leah says.

"No. Way. We don't have a picky Leah today. I am shocked.." Keira laughs.

Next thing I know, Leah has rugby tackled Keira onto the bed and they are now fighting. Leah loves a good fight. It's what brings out her competitive side.

"Fine. I'll make it, but stop fighting you two." I laugh.

"You wish." Keira says.

"Oh don't you dare.. you know I'll jump on you as well." I smirk.

"Hmm, will you now?" She questions also with a smirk.

"Stop flirting you two." Georgia says.

I walk off laughing. And Leah and Keira eventually get off of each other. Always fighting those two. It's sweet really.

———

After breakfast we get ready to go to training. I'm excited because it's going to be hard work. I love hard work.

"Right! Let's go!" I shout to the others.

Normally it's Leah, but I'm feeling like a captain today, so I make the orders. Mhm. Get used to it people.

Joking. Leah is amazing.

G and Leah arrive but no Keira. Hm, that's strange. She's always first.

"G, where's Keira?" I question.

"Oo yeah... she's on the phone to her girlfriendddd." She emphasises.

"Oh."

"Getting jealous Bronzey?" She laughs.

"Never." I smirk back.

Whilst us three talk about the usual... holidays, football, of course and other random shit, Keira finally appears.

Yet her face is cold. No emotion.

"Alright let's go girls." Leah says.

Leah and Georgia don't seem to notice.