5

Lucy's POV:

Something feels off. Ona and I have hit our 3 month mark now. But she seems distant. We see each other a lot more, but it feels less. It doesn't feel like the beginning. I don't light up like I used to. I don't get that ache of excitement in my stomach. It's fading away and I don't know why.

————

I wander down the street with Ona's hand in mine. I can feel her looking at me, but my face doesn't move. I keep looking forward and I smile it away. I'm nervous. The World Cup is soon. You all know that only means one thing.

Keira. I have to see Keira.

Ona slips out of my clutch and wraps her arm around my waist. "What's the matter mi amour?" She looks at me waiting for a response.

"I'm going to see Keira again." I blurt out. Shit I shouldn't have said that. Her arm releases from me. I can see the confusion in her eyes, in her body language. It practically radiates off her.

"Not like that. Not like that. It's the World Cup soon. Remember?" She looks down to the floor, her eyes glued away from mine.

"Oh... yeah." I can hear her disappointment, but I'm sorry I can't help it. It's not like I want to see her. I don't. I broke her and I left her with nothing. Nothing but a shattered soul and a confused mind.

"I'm sorry baby." I say. She looks up at me. Fuck.

"You only called Keira that." She replies. I don't really know how what yo say. Is she jealous?

"Yeah, Yeah. Sorry. I don't know why I said that let's just forget it." What is wrong with me???

"When are you leaving?" She questions. I thought she would know. She's in the Spanish team too.

"Next week. I thought you knew. You are in the Spanish team." I question now. I try to read her eyes, yet she doesn't give anything away.

"Oh yes, sorry love. I guess I just forgot." She replies, trying to laugh it off.

"Now come on, let's go we can forget about this. I'm hungry now." I try to give her something. A smile at least. But it doesn't hide how I feel inside. I feel sick. I can't bear to face the girl I destroyed. I mean yes, I did see her the other day but I was too focused on Ona that I didn't really realise she was here. I wouldn't have let her in. I wouldn't have let her in my room for god sake.

All these regrets just swarm me like flies, fucking annoying flies. They keep reminding me of my wrong and they never let me live the right.

1 week later...

"Mmm my love we have to stop." Ona's on top of me pinning me down. She trails kisses along my jaw then back to my mouth. A long passionate kiss. She moans into my mouth and I can't deny how turned on I am. But I can't. My flight is in a couple hours. "Please."
I breathe out.

"Come on mi amour. Just 10 minutes. I can help you finish by then." She slowly starts to take off her top revealing her perfectly defined abs.

"Fuck." I whisper out. I have to go. But I can't. "Hurry up then love. Please be quick." She looks down with fire in her eyes. I grab onto her ass and pull it down onto me and she slowly starts to grind down onto my pussy. "Mmm" I moan.

She then slips down my joggers and presses kisses along my thighs. "Please Ona." She completely ignores me and runs circles her fingers around my waistband. I hear her chuckle slightly as she knows the pain she is causing me. "Oh my gosh. Just fuck me!" I scream.

She swiftly takes my pants off and inserts her fingers deep inside me. "Oh fuck." I breathe out. She comes up to me and kisses me. She slips her tongue into my mouth and we form a wet sloppy kiss. I can't take this anymore.

"Fuck me.. harder.. faster" I say inbetween moans. And she does.

I can feel myself getting closer. "I'm close Ona. Im so close. Harder my love, harder" she adds a third finger and goes deeper. "Ugh ugh yeah that's it. Right there. You are making me so wet."

I need to let go. She whispers in my ear; "Release for me Lucy." That just sets me off.

"Oh... fuck..fuck yes...IM COMING ONA UGH" I scream at the top of my lungs. Jesus Christ.

As I come down from my high, she kisses me once more and grabs my things. I get ready and I begin to prepare for what could be the best few months of my life.

"Think that as goodbye sex" she winks.
I can't help myself but to just laugh.

"I will see you soon my love."

——

My flight is now half an hour away. Our first game is in a week, but obviously we have to train and adapt to the heat. And you will never guess. It's in Australia. It's going to be roasting and it's miles away.

As the flight quickly approaches, I realise my flight partner was always Keira.

I search around looking for someone. Leah is with Keira. I start to panic slightly as everyone seems to have one. Then I feel two hands latch on around my waist.

"Lucy. Lucy. Calm down. Don't panic. I will sit with you. I know what you are thinking. Keira told me to sit with you." My head shoots up.

"What?" I have never been more shocked. I didn't think Keira wanted anything to do with me.

"Yeah, she knew you would panic so I offered." She said softly then smiled at me comfortably. It did make my breathing slow down.

"Oh wow. Thank you so much. If you want we can sit next to them so you can talk to Leah and Keira. I'll go by the window and stay out of your way."

"Oh great thanks Luce." She smiled again.

Sarina announced to us that we would be boarding now and even though I had G, I was still panicking. I was going to be so close to Keira. It's going to be 'the three best friends and Lucy' moment. Gosh, this is going to be fun. (not)

——

Mi Amour ❤️👑

Hey, how's the flight
going?? Miss you x

Me

Hey my love, we are
are only 3 hours in.
About twenty to go,
haha. Miss you
loads as well my
love ❤️

Mi Amour ❤️👑

Oh gosh!! That sounds
long. I leave tomorrow
surprisingly. Hopefully
we get to play against
each other 😉

Me

We will see ..😏

——

I look over to see everyone asleep bar Keira. Of course Keira and I are the only ones awake. I sneak past Georgia and head to the toilets. As I do so, I see Keira look at me then down to her phone.

I don't know what comes over me my chest goes tight and my eyes begin to well up. I speed up to the bathroom trying to keep my head low avoiding anyone. As soon as I get in I break down. Do I know why? Absolutely not. I'm with Ona for god sake. But I can't help it. My breathing becomes rapid and the tears are pouring out of my eyes. What the hell is wrong with me, it just won't stop. After two minutes I realise that I have been gone a while so people may think it's weird. I pull myself together however my eyes are blotchy. And it is noticeable.

I walk out and once again bow my head making sure no one sees I have been crying. We are still ages away so most are asleep to pass time. As I get closer to our seats, Keira gets up and looks me directly in the eye. I can see her mood slightly shift. She softens her face slightly and gives me a sympathetic smile. I hope she doesn't realise I was crying about her.

Sorry for taking so so so so long to get this out. I've just had my GCSEs and it took me a life time to finish. Glad it's over though. Three month summer off!!!!!!

I'm going to be posting so much more as a sorry for being away for so long haha!

Hope everyone is doing okay ❤️