Prologue

"I like to think, we would find each other in any universe.."

-Alice Oseman

__________________________________

Nick and Charlie's paths cross in Truham during their late teens. This story shows the progression of their relationship from friends to lovers in a beautiful and unique way.

Nick Nelson, the near 20 year old that lives in Dewlsbry, discovers himself more than ever before. It is a long hard process, but with the help of his friends and Charlie himself, he learns to be proud of who he is and accept his true feelings.

Charlie Spring, 18 years old, feels as though his heart is pushing towards this 'cute blonde boy'. Charlie has been openly gay since age 14, yet he is doubtful of Nicks sexuality, and doubtful wether he would even feel the same way. The young lad has a challenging past with Anorexia and OCD, and self harm. Although the illnesses are still a part of him, and always will be, he has learned to overcome them and harness them in a safe way.

After a hard experience for Charlie during the time they first met, the two become closer and their love for each other flourishes into something so strong, nothing can break them apart.

Every story ends in a happy ever after but it's not always a happy journey.

__________________________________

a/n

Possible TW throughout whole book: swearing, self harm, eating disorder, OCD traits, slight smut (sexual material).

This story will only include slight hints/portions of smut as I am uncomfortable writing detailed sexual material.

Also, Dewlsbry & Truham are made up places by me and Alice Oseman. I am also not very good at spelling and am kinda dyslexic so excuse any mistakes.

I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it.