'Its Cold.'

-Wednesdays POV-

After a gruelingly long night, Enid had returned from her 'sleep over.' Which I do not find out how she is so happy about it.

It was cold sleeping alone in our room. Her night light wasn't as illuminating as it normally is.

I didn't hear her pink noise playing, I didn't smell her strawberry soda body mist, I couldn't hear her small wolf snores, I wasn't able to hear her Kanines  grinding, and I couldn't feel the warmth of her body hugging mine in our dream full sleeps.
I strongly dislike routine changes. It messes up my whole schedule. It make me feel like I am stuck between to parts of an event. Sleep, and Enid. I couldn't sleep at all last night. I missed Enid.

Missed, such a torturous word. I don't usually miss people. Maybe Enid is just special..

I have just heard her walk in. But she is talking to Yoko. I have recently been able to tolerate Yoko now. She isn't as bad as I imagined her to be.

Nonetheless I still have a lot of hate for her.

Enid steps into the freezing cold dorm, "Gosh Nes! It's so cold In here.." I hear her mumble walking in with Yoko trailing behind her.

"Yes I know.." I say, quietly. "It is hard to stay warm with one person in a large dorm room." I continue.

I see Enid toss her begs into her closet and flop onto her bed. Yoko sit at her desk as well.

"So Nes, how'd you sleep?" She says looking over to me.  "Fine." I reply dryly. I rub my eyes and yawn.

I see Enid nod and shoo Yoko away and out of our dorm.

"Baby cakes, What is wrong..why are you so tired.." Enid says with a worrying tone.

I step towards her bed and I sit down, "It is hard to sleep in a cold dorm. Without the warmth of my girlfriend.." I mutter out, nestling my head into her chest, sighing softly.

I can feel her nod and place her hands on my waist. "Would you like to take a nap?.." She says half jokingly.

I don't pick up on sarcasm easily. I nod nonetheless. Sleep could be very useful.

We walk over to my bed, but before I can nestle In. I need to do something.

I take out my braids and change into more comfortable clothes. I switch on the nightlight, lock the door, put away my typewriter, and open the window slightly.

"Actually, Enid, could you possibly lay with me?..in my bed.." I say quietly whilst averting any type of eye contact.

"YESSSSS YES YES YES!!" I hear her shot before she runs over to me excitedly.

I cover my ears. It was very loud at the moment. "Please keep quiet Enid" I whisper..

She apologized. I slowly sit down in my bed. And I lay down on my back in my coffin-like position.

Then, Enid slips in and I feel her- hug my waist? What? That- huh?!

"Enid.. what are you doing?" I ask nervously. I feel a pit of spider eggs being hatched within my stomach. Or bats flying about like a cave.

"Cuddling duhh." She says as if it was obvious. I feel the corners of my mouth being tugged upwards.

I don't smile, I smirked. It's a big difference. But I think Enid noticed because I heard her hushed laughs.

"What is so hilarious that you need to laugh while I am trying to catch up on rest." I say with an emotionless tone.

"You smiled.." she whispers. Her finger comes up towards my face and she traces my jawline.

"What are you doing?" I say with a skeptical tone. "Admiring you." She whispers back. I can feel blood being rushed towards my face.

I try to relax into her arms. It is not like it's not comfortable. It definitely is. But, I've created this feeling that physical touch is wrong.

So, I feel like the way she's hugging me..is wrong. But then again, it feels just so, so, right.

Maybe this isn't so bad. Maybe Enid isn't so bad..

I'm just going to post my drafts. This one sucks ass, it's really short and not well written. But this is an older draft. I'm sorry it's sucks.

Bye bye!!