Concert

Wednesdays Perspective

I currently am in a band, it is called the Ravenette Outcasts. But, as of recently there has been quite the drama.

Basically, my band consists of my high school friends Bianca, Xavier, Eugene, Tyler, and Divina.

We have been friends for a very long while. But Xavier has recently confessed his undying love for me, now, I am a lesbian. Through my gothic style, I cannot bring myself to ever love a man.

I just can't. But, for the longest while, I feel empty. So I told him that I reciprocate his feelings. Which I don't. It's been kind of annoying because Xavier can be quite toxic and controlling.

Once or twice he has threatened to leave the band and hit me. But as long as our social profile stands, we are fine.

But, Xavier has hit me on occasion. Most pf the time he is drunk. But recently, I think I've seen him sober in his actions.

Today, we are playing at a large concert in New York. We all have stage names for our crew. But I can barely remember the others.

We are preforming at a large stadium and they have pretty cool dressing rooms backstage.

I am sitting in my dressing room doing my eyeliner when I hear someone walk in. It was Xavier. "Hey baby.." she says lowly, grabbing ahold of my waist.

I feel very uncomfortable and I don't respond. "Respond when I talk to you babe." He say threateningly.

"Sorry.." I say quietly as I finish my eye makeup. I'm not one fore many cosmetics but as a large performer, I don't want to look bad.

I tie my hair back into my usual two braids. I assume the Thorpe got bored because he left my room. I sigh in relief feeling his presence disappear.

I put on black cargos, a black turtleneck sleeveless shirt, a spiked belt, and my navy blue converse shoes.

I finally, I grab my gas mask. I use this to cover my face for the opening act. It's iconic for my band.

I am the lead guitarist and singer. And I hate to brag, but I do get the crowd going.

Divina told me tonight was going to be special for me. I wonder why's that. I shrug at the thought and grab the current book I am reading, it's called 'HeartStopper' I'm on the fourth volume. It is actually very good.

Bianca recommended it to me.
Once I finish a chapter I stand up and stretch my arms. I go to my black vanity, and I get my pins to go on my shirt.

I pick out a gay flag pin, a grim reaper pin, a ghost fast pin, and a military pin.

I put them on my shirt and they make me look more homosexual than before! How is Xavier so fucking stupid.

I grab my black and white guitar and I head to the left wing of the stage.

The lights cut out and I hear the crowd roar. Screams mixed together in a joyful manner.

I can hear people shout my stage name, Ravenette. It was suggested by my Ex-lover. Enid.

We broke up due to long distance. She wanted college and I wanted to make music. Two entirely different paths.

It hurt, and it still does. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if she was still here.

I step on stage and the crowd somehow gets louder. They are chanting my name when the rest of my crew come onstage.

We begin to play the song, 'A Ravens Loss' infact, I wrote this song after my degrading breakup with Enid.

But as I'm singing, and playing. I look to the front row to see Enid!! When we finish the song g I lock eyes with her at the last sentence, "I wish you were still mine..".

After a few more songs, I pull off my gas mask and me and my band begin to talk with the crowd. We all have a section to talk to. I got the center front.

After the concert we are all hanging out in the VIP. When I see Enid enter it looking around hastily. Against my best judgement I walk up to her.

She practically beat Hugs me. "Please hide me from him." She whispers quickly into my ear. "Who?" I ask confused

"Thorpe.." she says sounding as scared as ever. I nod and take her to my dressing room.

As soon as I lock the door behind us she immediately lets out a long sigh.

"Thank you..Wednesday.". She whisper sitting on the black couch in the room. "You're welcome, love..Ming telling me what he did?" I ask sitting beside her.

"I- sure..in short..he got drunk and kept coming on me. He wanted me to go back to his hotel room with him and when I said no he was going to throw his glass bottle at me. I know we haven't spoke in a long time, but I was scared." She tells me averting my gaze.

"I'm sorry you had to go though that Sinclair.." I whisper. I do feel bad. But all the old, loving feeling of mine are resurfacing. It's not good.

She hugs my side, "thank you Wens." I nod, "You're welcome.."
after a moment I lay back on the couch she hadn't let go yet, I don't know if she's fallen asleep or if she's zoned out.

I lay back and her body falls atop mine. Her hair has grown a lot, and I can see her wrist. They have a lot of trading Kandi. I used to make a lot of different Kandi creations.

I'm retired from that craft now. I look to her mouth and she is drooling slightly. Yep. Shes out cold.

Okay I shit out another chapter for you readers.

I LOVE YOU, LOVES SO MUCH❤️😘