Regression in school (1)

Enid's perspective

Me and Wednesday usually walk to class together, however, today was different. I think she woke up a while before me because when I awoke she wasn't in the dorm.

I shrugged off her disappearance. It's not like she's always gone but she does disappear for an hour or so. She doesn't even want to tell me! Her own girlfriend.

I mean, I'm not that mad, I guess I'm just curious. As I step out of the dorm, I feel the cold air rush past my face. I smile, and start my walk to my first class, science.

In the way there, I stop at the school cafe and grab a muffin, blueberry of course. I also got a chocolate croissant just in case Wednesday was hungry as well.

I walk into the class and almost no one is there. Granted, I was a bit earlier than usual. I really wanted time to eat my muffin before the class started.

I m still standing in the doorway when I look to my seat and see the black haired girl. My smile widens even further and I quickly walk over to sit down. "Hi Wedns!" I excitedly whisper to her, not to loud so I don't disturb Mr. Flemming.

"Huh?" She looks up at me cluelessly. That's a bit.. odd. I look down at her clothes, it wasn't the usual nevermore uniform. She wasn't even wearing any color variation of the uniform.

She was wearing black overalls, with a white sweatshirt under it with her normal black converse shoes. I mean, she doesn't look bad.. just, she's going to get in trouble for not being in dress code!

"Uh, Wednesday.. that isn't the uniform, are you alright?" I sit down in my seat beside her and place my hand over her forehead. She wasn't warm, just cold..

"Colors.." she mumbles, pressing her finger to the nevermore logo on my blazer. "Uh, what?-" I respond, she's acting really weird right now.

"Little." She says, her voice nervous and small. "Little?.. like, that age regression little?" I ask. She glances up through her black bangs, and with a small nod she covers her face with her hands.

"You like.. little right now?" I continue. She nods again, "Little," she whispers. I glance around the room, it was still fairly empty, considering class didn't start for another half hour.

"Why don't we go to Ms. Weeks office.. I'm sure she knows what to do." I try to reason with Wednesday. I need to get her out of that classroom. Even though she's little right now, once she's back to her 'big' self, she'll be mortified if she even realizes she's embarrassed herself in the class.

Besides, I don't really like this class. I don't mind skipping it. She nods, her head still down looking at her lap.

"Alright come on, let's go before the class fills up and you embarrass yourself, Wens," I reach over her body and grab her black backpack. I sling it on my left shoulder then grab my white bag and sling it over my white shoulder.

Wednesday stands up and reaches for my hand. Surprised, I interlace our fingers and quickly walk out of the classroom. Wednesday slowly walks behind me, our hands connected.

"We almost there?" She whines boredly. "Yeah, almost, love." I mumble. Seeing Weems door come into my vision I quickly my pace, basically dragging Wednesday behind me.

"Hurry up, baby." I say after reaching to Weems dorm. "Ughhhh En did no!" I ignore the butchering of my name. Weil not really because come on! 'En did'? I sigh and shake my head dismissing the thoughts.

"Yeah no," I yank her to me and knock on the door. "Excuse me Ms. Weems?" I call out.

"Come in!" I hear an older voice, Ms. Weems voice. I slowly I latch and open the large door and step in. Wednesday hiding behind me. But, as soon as she see Weems, she runs over to her happily giggling.

"Auntie!!" Wednesday squeals happily. She wraps her arms around the older woman. 'Auntie?' I think the confusion is blatant on my face because Weems looks up at me with a smile.

"Enid, you're probably confused what's going on, hm? Why don't you sit down. I'll get this little one her blocks and toys while we talk," she speaks sweetly to me, almost in a motherly way. It's comforting.. especially because my mom has never spoken to me either a tone like so.

I nod and step closer toward her desk, sitting on the wooden chair before her. She stands up and walks over into some room, and she emerges holding a black box with black blocks, trains, toy planes, and what seems to be decapitated and nondecapitated dolls. The ones that didn't have their heads ripped off seemed to be black and white themed.

"Woah.." I quietly say, seeing her place the blocks on a black fuzzy carpet across the room. "Yeah, so.. I'm assuming you're her friend?" She starts looking up at me expectantly.

"Uh.. I'm her girlfriend actually!" I smile nervously. Wednesday runs up to me and hands me a toy plane. "Here you go en did!" She smiles. Her smile is adorable..

"Oh, alright then. So, I know you're her roommate and I don't want to make you responsible for her doings while she isn't in the right mental state." She continues. I quickly cut her off,

"Nono! You see, I'd actually like to uh, take care of Wednesday when she's regressed. But, I came here because she was regressed in our class and I didn't know if I should just skip the class or come to you.. and assuming Wednesday knows you.."

I quickly ramble out. Weems nods, "alright.. well me and her mom grew up together so I've always been Wednesdays auntie." She says as if it was obvious! (It was not)

I nod, "so should I take her to our dorm?" Weems nods, "yeah, she has a small box under her bed. It has all her little space stuff."

I stand up and walk over to Wednesday, "hey, love.. we're going to go back to the dorm alright.."

~~~

A/N

YAYAYYAYAYA I FINISHED IT PARTLY. I am too tired to finish it now so you get part 1 :3

Bye reader, I love you all! <3