Easter!!

Wednesday POV

I was walking along a small forest path in the spring. "Hey Wednesday!" I heard a familiar voice call out to me.

I turn around and o see my bright, colorful, roommate. Enid.

Well, actually Enid and I are dating. But, I do not allow much touch. So not much has changed, except for the fact I have let her sleep in my bed, and do my hair sometimes.

It's hard to admit, but I think I..Love Enid.

Enid grabs ahold of my hand, happily. "May I walk with you baby cakes?" She says, broad fully .

"One, you may walk with me. And two, Never ever call me 'baby cakes' I say threateningly.

She smiles and we continue to walk.  It is spring and quite warm outside right now. Which for Enid isn't the best.

Enid is naturally very warm. Like a bodily furnace. So in the summer and spring she can get very warm or hot. Unlike me, I am usually very cold. Which means, in the spring and summer I am only warm and comforted by my bodily temperatures.

When I look over at the Wolf, i see sweat beads forming on her forehead and nape. I reach into my pocket and pull out a small cloth and I stop walking.

Enid looks at me confused. I use the cloth and o wipe her fore head and fold up the cloth then store it back in my pocket.

"Why did you do that Wens?" She questions. "In the summer and spring you get very hot.. I just want to make sure you don't ruin your makeup.." I say nonchalantly.

"Hm." She shrugs. 'It will be Easter tomorrow and Yoko is having a small gathering at her dorm.. we should be getting back' I thought.

"Hey Love, we need to get back to the dorm..we have to get an outfit ready for tomorrow. And you need to set out your basket for the bunny." I say with more happiness in my dead tone.

Even though Enid is 16, she still believes in all the made up People. For example, Santa, Easter bunny, and leprechauns.

Yes it is childish, I know. But before I came to nevermore, Yoko always did these things for her. Now because I am her roommate, and her girlfriend, I have taken the responsibility over.

Once we get to our dorm she lets go of my hand. I walk over to my closet, and make sure the treats for her Easter basket are hidden, before I walk back to her.

"Alright, Mon amor. We need to pick out an outfit for tomorrow, we need to set out our baskets, and we need to make sure we get a good nights rest. Can you do that Enid" I ask teasingly.

Enid nods "You don't need to baby me Wednesday.." she chuckles.

Enid and I go through our closets, she picks out a light green button up and tan khakis. I had picked out black jeans, and white sweater that had some Easter eggs on it.

Once we finished that, Enid showered and I laid in my bed with her laptop. I was browsing for a movie me and her ca watch before we fall asleep.

I eventually end up on picking a movie called 'Trolls World Tour'.
Me and Enid have seen the first trolls movie already. I figured she would like to watch the next one.

Enid comes out of the shower in a black sports bra, and pink sweatpants. Enid lays beside me, once I tell her the movie we will be watching her face lights up.

After the movie both of Enid is fast asleep. I have already down our Easter baskets, so I slip into my bed and Enid cuddles up to my and we I fall asleep.

The next morning, Enid wakes me up excitedly. "Wednesday get up!! Hurry! Wednesday! Fast!" She exclaim. I slowly get up and walk behind her to the baskets. I go over to my coffee maker and I make my self coffee.

Enid is digging through her basket. I sit at my desk watching her while I sip on my coffee. After about two hours, we get ready to go to Yoko's gathering.

Once we step into Yoko's dorm, we see Xavier, Yoko, Divina, Eugene, Bianca, and thing.

Yoko invites us to dye eggs with her. We accept.

HIIIIIIIII I wanted to do a chapter for Easter. And I know I ended it badly but I don't care.

The next chapter I'm going to do is going to be an Enemies to lovers theme with Wenclair.

Ofc suggested by this amazing person welovewenclair