"Its loud"

Idk about you guys but I'm going to make another Age Regression chapter..

¡!CG: Enid!¡
¡!Little: Wednesday, 2!¡

                 Enid pov

I was sitting on my bed, it is Halloween night. Wednesday and I have planned to go to a Halloween fair with our group of friends.

I really wanted to match. Like Joker and Harley Quinn, Peanut Butter & Jelly, or even just 2 characters that match. Like Luz and Amity!

But with boring Wednesday, she denied it all. So I offered her something I think is even better on her! A Bat costume! She will be a bat, and I will be a vampire.

It isn't exactly 'matching' but it's the best I could come up with.

Besides, she only wanted to wear black anyways.

I get up from my bed and walk to my vanity, I put on my makeup and fake teeth.

As I am finishing my makeup, Wednesday comes out of the bathroom wearing her bat onesie.

"O. M. GEEEEE!! You look amazing, babe!" I say hugging her neck excitedly.

She nods in response, "So when will the other delinquents be getting here, Mon chéri."

"Any second now.." I trail off, focusing on packing a bag. I have this amazing tote bag.

I put headphones, portable charger, Wednesdays water, my Stanley, crackers, snacks, candy, gloves, and a small noise machine. I'm only bringing the noise machine because after the fair, we might stay at a hotel and the next morning we will be going to an amusement park.

So that means I also need to pack another bag! Why can't Wednesday do thisss..

I pull out my back pack, it seems Wednesday has already got her bag packed as she is currently sitting on the balcony. Probably basking in the cold air.

I open my bag and pack spare clothes, toiletries, Wednesdays paci (she tends to drop into little space under stress.), Wednesdays little space clothes, and an extra water bottle.

After I finish packing my bags, o put on my shoes and walk onto the balcony. "Hello love." I say sweetly to Wednesday.

"Oh hi my dear.." Wednesday responds. Just then, we hear a knock on our dorm door. Then I hear someone unlock it. Probably Yoko. I have her my spare key because she tends to break in at certain moments she shouldn't.

Me and Wednesday come back in from the outdoors and I greet our friend group. Wednesday may not admit it, but she does enjoy the company of my friends. Hence why they are our friends.

Yoko and Divina were matching. They were Pb&J, Bianca was a mermaid, Xavier was Bob Ross, Ajax was Medusa, and Eugene was a bee.

We all look so cool.

"So should we get this party on the road or what!!" Yoko exclaims happily.

We begin to walk to our two cars. The boys and Bianca will be in her car. Meanwhile, Yoko, Divina, Wednesday, and I will be in my car.

After about an hour drive, we were only half way there. But, Yoko had to use the bathroom. So we stopped at a gas station and me and Wednesday went inside the to get some snacks.

Wednesday was out getting the chips and I was getting candy. I got gummies, and taffy. (Taffy is soooo good oml)

Wednesday came back with potato chips, and some Cheetos.
After I paid we started our drive again.

Yoko and Divina took the front while me and Wednesday took the back.

I had Wednesdays head in my lap, since she had fallen asleep across the seat. I'm Not going to lie, it looked pretty comfortable.

But it was getting a bit cold, so I took off my coat and laid it on Wednesday.

After the drive was over we had eaten most of the snacks and we only had a couple gummies left.

But, when we arrived it was 8pm.
The fair closes at midnight. We had a lot of fun ahead of us!

At the front of the fair, there were booths lined up with games, snacks, and prizes! Yay! I love prizes! And knowing Wednesday, she will want to win them for me.

We all got out and began walking through the fair. In the back of the fair, where coasters, and various fair rides.

Of course we started with the prizes though. Wednesday won me a bunch! And I plan to add it to my plush collection. But for now, I put most of it in my car.

After a long three hours of fun, we came to the final attraction. The Haunted House of Horrors!

The rocket man looked at our large group surprised, "So eight tickets?" The man asked us.

"Yes eight tickets." Wednesday responded, in her usually monotone voice.

But oh..I could listen to that voice all day.

As we walk into the first room, it looks like an eerie dungeon.Probably something Wednesday would want to stay in.

There is smoke covering the floor. Wednesday grasps my hand tightly. I wonder why. "Hey love, are you okay? You seem a bit..nervous." I whisper to her. All she does is nod. I feel like she hasn't spoken much.

A man grabs Yoko and yells. To be honest, it was pretty funny. I don't think Wednesday thought that though. Her grip on my hand tightened even more.

The next room she walked into, I assume a man grabbed her leg. But she kicked him in the nose! "Shut sorry! Was this the no touching group? I didn't get the text!" He exclaimed holding his bruised noise. Wednesday seemed terrified.

Why is she acting like this?! I pull her into a small break room. "Wednesday! What is your with you! You've been acting weird ever since we left! Talk to me!" I say, anger lacing my voice.

All Wednesday does, is she slides down the wall and curls up against it. Her face is buried in the soft onesie.

"Donno." Wednesday mumbles. "What?" I say, still annoyed.

"Donno.. dark." She says a bit louder. I think she regressed.

"Oh baby.. did you regress? I'm sorry.. I would've been nicer if I known." I say guilt fully. Fuckkk- I should've known! Why am I so stupiddd..

Wednesday had her cheeks stained with tears. I feel really bad..

"It loud-..Nid?" Wednesday said reaching at my bag. Oh right! Headphones.

I pull out my headphones, and yes they are pink. Which Wednesday pointed out, "pink?"

We finished the haunted house and we drove home. Tomorrow is another day

DWWW I'll make a part two later

I love you guys <333