Concert pt.2 (short)

Enid's Perspective

When I awake, I can see Wednesday. She was my highs hook love. And although it's only been two years, I really have missed her.

It looks like we are in her dressing room or something. My he's did between her thighs and she is asleep.

I really don't want to move, I'm very comfortable in the position we are in. I haven't slept that good in a while.

I yawned and check my pockets for my phone, I pull it out and I scroll through instagram. Then it hits me, I'm lying with the lead singer of one of the biggest bands ever.

I shrug off the feeling of butterflies in my stomach. I continue to scroll through insta. I stretch my arm with my phone and I snap a few pictures. I don't post them but I save them.

They're cute pictures. And now I can brag. I hear Wednesday slowly stir awake and she sits up so my head is in her lap.

"Morning, are you okay after yesterday..?" She asks me softly caressing my face.

I nod reassuringly, "I'm okay..thanks for helping me though.." I smile up at her and I sit up as well. I'm sitting beside her when she puts her hand on my knee.

"I-I'm sorry if it felt like you need to stay here with me because I helped you.." she says with guilt placing her voice.

"No! I want to be here, with you..really, I want to take a stab at our relationship..again." I say quickly. If she says no I am sure I'm going to cry In my car.

"I do like stabbing.." she replies teasingly, I look over at her and I slowly inch my face closer to hers.

In a matter of seconds I can feel her hot breath on my face, "are you okay with this?" She asks.

I nod, "I need words, dear." She says quietly. "Yes..you can kiss me.." I say with a tint of red painting my face.

She takes a second before she presses our lips together. I respond by doing the same actions as the Raven.

Our heads bob in sync, I pull away for a moment to catch my breath. "What does this mean for us?" I ask nervously.

"Enid Sinclair, would you want to be my girlfriend" the goth asks me hopefully. I intertwine our fingers and hold her hand, "of course I would Wednesday"

She kissed me again, but when she pull away I hear a low gasp. I look over at the door and I see Xavier and Eugene standing there in costume.

The taller boy looked furious, meanwhile the short curly haired boy was overjoyed. "I'm so getting Divina." He said running out of the room.

"Babe, what's going on?. You're my girlfriend, not this dyke's." Xavier says with anger lacing his already fuming voice.

"I-I never loved you..and I hope we can still be friends. But I need you to loose the toxic traits you posses." Wednesday says calmly. Even the way she defuses the situation is hot!

Sorry it's another short chapter, but I just vomited out my guts so ✌️

I rely had no energy to continue this chapter and I'm sorry I ended it here-

I love you my loves <33