'Note'

Wednesdays POV

I was sitting at my desk, writing. But then thing runs over. "Wednesday Friday Addams! You disgusting incompetent beast!!" thing signs to me.

"What did I even do, Thing?" i respond, slightly annoyed. Thing has called me all of these horrendous names! And for what? The only possible thing could be i murdered someone, for which I have not done in months. As per Enid's request.

"You totally just blew Enid off" he beings, his motions are full of anger and sorrow for Enid.

"You told her to meet you behind the greenhouse! and long and behold your here!" thing signs angrily. "I did?" I say, dumbfounded. I never said any of the such!

Thing does a nod like action. I stand up, I run over to my shoe rack and grab my black chunky boots. I love these boots, Enid got me these ones. I bolt out the door and i begin my run to the greenhouse.

It would usually take about a 20 minuet walk. I made it there in a 10 minuet sprint . I turn the corner, All i see is Enid..and Ajax. Ajax? why him? Im right here!

"Enid I thought you were sad, why is this gorgon, stoned, teenage abomination here..?" i say, heartbroken.

'i wish i were Ajax..' ( Conan gray?)

I watch Enid turn to me, a string of exchanged saliva between her an Ajax's mouth. Then, she slowly walks towards me. tears forming in her eyes, this is not fun. I don't think i should have not trusted things.

Why would she do this to me? What did I do? I feel Enid wrap her arms around my neck in an embrace. Not a warm embrace, a cold embrace. I felt no warmth in this hug. I felt Enid's tears stain my sweater.

"Why did you blow me off?!" She shouts at me, tears trickling down her red, painted cheeks.

"I simply did not ever know about this, I was not informed that you wanted to meet me behind the greenhouse. Did you want me to watch you exchange saliva with that boys mouth?" I ask.

Enid shakes her head, annoyed. "No for all Gods sake! I wanted to- I.." I can see a deep rose color appear within her face.

"Enid, I think it's best if I go.." I mumble.

I look back at Ajax who has a played smirk, lacing his face smugly. Ajax..Ajax..

Ajax! Ajax must have told Enid I wanted to meet her here! I pull away from Enid and look into her clouded, blue eyes.

"Enid, Cara, who gave you the information about this?" I ask a bit hopeful of my suspected person.

"There was a note..? Written in black ink, print, and it was signed—Wednesday Adams." I nod.

"Wait Addams as in 'A.D.A.M.S'?"
Enid's nods "that's not my last name, nor my signature, or my handwriting. I only write in cursive, I use metallic ink, and I always sign W.A." I say.

I smirk, it finally clicks for Enid. Ajax wrote the note, to lure her out.

I look back up at him and he bolts away fear, painting over his eyes.

I turn back to Enid. A small blush has appeared on her face. I readjust my bangs, and I slide my arms around her waist.

"Enid, amor. I think it is getting late, you will get sick if you're out for too long." I suggest.

"Okay." Enid says tiredly.

We walked home that night, happy.

................................................

HIIIIIIII <3

I need ideas rlly bad rn.

I have such bad writers block, especially since my Terra Novas have started. It is like state testing but for private school I think.

Also I don't have the best mental health rn- so it gets hard to keep up with posting. I am sorry!!

I hope you liked this chapter! It's been in my drafts for a little while.

655 words