Sorry

Wednesdays Perspective

After I arrive from a gruesomely long day of work, I sit at my desk. Typing away most of my problems.

It is a full moon, so my girlfriend will be out in the cages. The inhuman cages. I cannot believe how the school passed those by law. Maybe since there are barely any outcast at any school, other than Nevermore of course.

I can hear the distant growls and howls of the beasts. Eugh, I hate werewolves. Except for Enid. She is the most magnificent beast I could ever be in contact with.

I yawn, and set my work aside. I get up to go shower and once I've finished I feel overwhelming weight of loss.. as if someone I know has lost their life to insufferable reaper of death.

I rush to Enid's side and look for her darkest sweater she owns, what am I doing! I found a grey sweater that she wore recently.

I slide it over my head and I rush back into my bed. What is overcoming me?

I ball up smelling the sweater while some type of 'eye sweat' leaks from my eyes.

Thing taps my shoulder worriedly. "No, I am fine. Probably something to do with my menstrual cycle or something" I say coldly.

A few moments later, I hear my dorm door bust open and I hear heavy panting. I look to the door to see a half clothed and bloody Enid.

I get up and rush towards her. "A-Amor! What is wrong.." I say holding her into my arms. I kiss her forehead and i hug her tightly.

"Sorry if I-I scared you..I just say a..Hyde in the woods. It's dead now.." she says out of breath.

"No,no! Sit on your bed. I will be tending to your wounds you imbecile." I say sternly as I walk to the bathroom and grab her unicorn themed first aid kit.

I begin to rub alcohol onto the large wounds and put bandages around her midsection. Then I put the disgusting unicorn band-aids on her face and legs. She got very beat up.

I brush her hair out and braid it quickly. "Never, ever do that again." I say angrily trying her braids.

She nods in acceptance and she lays down. I go to my bed but before I can slip under the sheets, she calls out, "babe..can you lay with me tonight?" I look at her puzzled.

"I- sorry" she says realizing I do not want to. Against my best judgment, I walk over to we bed and I slip in beside her. What am I doing.

She wraps her arms around my waist and she tucks her head below my chin. "G-Good night Mon Amour." I say softly.

She hums and quickly falls asleep.

I'm sorry it's short!! But I've really fallen out of the hyper fixation..I do have two other stories I am working on for Heathers The Musical!! Go check that out if you'd like.. I'm sorry but I might not upload for a while on this story. I am bare of ideas for these one shots..