《Chapter 9》

•°'°•☆•°'°•

My emotions were getting to my head and I was aware of it.

I was currently in the elevator that went all the way down to the ground floor. I wanted to inform Kim about my unexpected change of plans.

Once the steel doors opened I stepped out of the elevator and made haste to go to the restaurant behind the double doors.

I searched the room for the red haired. She had to be around there somewhere.

Bingo, I spotted her wiping one of the tables nearby.

"Kim." I called and she lifted her head up to face me.

"Hey, do you need a table?" She asked with a friendly smile.

"Not really. I want to join you guys for the party tomorrow." I informed and her lips stretched into a wide smile.

"Great, be ready by 7:00 p.m."

"Thanks."

"What caused you to change your mind, you seemed pretty determined earlier on." She enquired and gestured that I follow her to the bar area.

It was only then that I noticed Zayn conversing with one of the twins from the elevator, the brunette still had a suit on like the last time. They were both standing by the exit and it looked like they were having a serious discussion.

"Bernett?" Kim called.

"Huh?" I turned to face her.

"Are you always this distracted, I asked why the change of heart?" She repeated.

"I just thought it through and realized that it's not such a bad idea." I answered but I couldn't shake off the urge, to want to go and attack that twin.

"Kim." A masculine voice called and we both turned to find Zayn looking in our direction.

"Stop slacking." He ordered and she took in a long breath.

"I have to get back to work. Don't forget 7:00 p.m. sharp." Kim reminded me and went back to her duties.

I took a seat by the bar and waited for the bartender to attend to me.

All I needed was one drink, just one.

I never got the privilege of having my own glass of alcohol. Today would be a first, I waited for the bartender to finish off some task before taking my order.

"Hello gorgeous, what can I get you?" The well built Mexican guy questioned, with a welcoming smile.

"A Pina Colada would do." I replied with the first thing that came to mind.

"Cancel that order, she's underaged." Someone interrupted and I turned to see Zayn standing beside me.

"No I'm not, don't cancel it." I demanded and kept my eyes on Zayns.

"Uhh, so do I make it or not?" The bartender quiered.

"Don't!"

"Do it!" Zayn and I spoke in unison as we both glared at the confused bartender.

"Angelo, just leave." Zayn told the bartender before shifting his focus back on me.

"Angelo, stay I'm a customer." I said and silently hoped he'd do so.

"Sorry gorgeous, big man's orders." He apologized before leaving the bar entirely.

"What is your problem!" I asked and turned to face Zayn.