《Chapter 7》

•°'°☆°'°•

My plan for the day was simple.

I had to have a drama free day.

"You should not attract drama today, you hear me. You will have a normal day." I encouraged myself while looking at my reflection in the mirror.

I looked pretty mediocre in my oversized sweatshirt and plain jeans to match. My hair was tied in a messy bun and I didn't put on any makeup. I definitely looked the part, an average joe, that was exactly who I was and my day would go normal as per usual.

My goal was to go to school without attracting any attention to myself and leaving there unnoticed.

"Bernett your ride will be here soon you better get ready to leave!" Mother shouted from the other room.

I made my way out of the bathroom and rushed to grab a quick bite of my half eaten pancakes. After making sure that all the things I needed were in my bag, I prepared myself to leave the apartment.

"Bye Mom!" I shouted before closing the door behind me.

I headed downstairs and noticed Zayn entering his car to leave as well. I should stay far away from him if I want a drama free life.

I found my cab across the street and entered the vehicle.

"Good morning."

"Morning Bernett. Seems like I'll be your official driver." Oscar greeted back with a smile. I was pleased to hear the news, he was not only a good driver - he was also very polite too.

"I'm happy to hear that. How's your daughter?" I asked genuinely curious to hear his response.

"She still hates school but at least I managed to do her hair today, exactly how she likes it."

"Oh, she'll surely love it some day. And that's great news - see how I don't resemble a hurricane."

"I noticed, good look Bernett."

"Thanks Oscar." I smiled thankful for the compliment.

The rest of the ride was peaceful. I think I was getting the hang of it, I wasn't attracting drama at all.

The car came to a stop at the school entrance and I gave Oscar a generous tip to show my appreciation before leaving the car.

I made my way into the school building as quick as possible before anyone could drama fill my life.

With ease I found the way to my locker and prepared for my first classes. Right when I closed it a squeak escaped my lips in shock; Christopher was leaning against the locker right next to mine.

"Bernett, glad to see you." He said with a flirty smile playing on his lips.

Oh no, no drama today.

I completely ignored him and turned to leave, I needed to go anywhere else but there.

"C'mon B where are you going?"

B? Did he just call me B? He thought we were friends or something? I guess Noah and him didn't seem to understand the concept of someone avoiding them.