Chapter 3

Abhira reaches office. She goes to her  cabin and starts working on the case. This was the case on which she and Armaan were working together. But as Armaan was out of station, she had to work on the case alone now.

ABHIRA - Yaar why all the things are hell bent on making me miss Khadusmaan today?

Saying so she starts working on the case with sore mood. Till lunch time she completes working on case and goes to Armaan's cabin as she was missing him terribly. She sits on his chair and opens the lunchbox which Vidhya has packed for her. All the things were her favourite but she was not in mood to eat anything. She decides to call Armaan. But just then her phone starts ringing. And Armaan's name was flashing . She picks up the call quickly.

ARMAAN - Hello Jaan [He says happily]

ABHIRA- Congratulations Maan [She says excitedly] Finally you won the case for which you were working so hard. [Maan is what Abhira calls Armaan lovingly other than Khadusmaan]

ARMAAN - How do you get to know this everytime without even me telling you ?

ABHIRA - Just like you get to know what I want without even telling and also like you get the intution whenever I am in trouble.

Armaan smiles wholeheartedly.

ARMAAN - I Love You so much Jaan

ABHIRA - Achcha ji subah Stationary ki dukaan aur din mein sidha Jaan Shaan

ARMAAN - To tum bhi to subah mujhe Khadusmaan bula rhi thi na

ABIRA - Wo to family sun rahi thi na unke saamne thodi na tumhe Maan bula sakti hu

ARMAAN - Exactly the point achcha hua subah stationary ki dukaan bulaya warna agar jaan bol diya hota na to wo chaar bandar chidha chidha ke mera jeena haram kar dete aur ab to Rohit bhi hain unke sath

ABHIRA - Wo hi to kitni khushi ki baat hain Rohit itne time baad ghar wapas aa gaya aur tum bhi case jeet gaye. This calls for double celebration nhi.

ARMAAN - Baat to khushi ki hain par tum aise upset rahogi to kaise chalega

ABHIRA- Are main kaha upset hu . Main to kitni khush hu

ARMAAN - Accha ji jaha tak main jaanta hu khush insaan apne samne pade khane ko sirf dekhta nhi rehta khata bhi h aur apne pati ko miss karke uske cabin mein baitha nhi rehta

ABHIRA - Tumhe na ye sab har baar pata chal jata h kahi tumne apne cabin mein CCTV camera to nhi laga rakha h

ARMAAN - A aa You are not going to distract me again. Chalo jaldi se apna khana finish karo nhi to tabiyat kharab ho jaegi . Main jab bhi bahar jaata hu na tum apni tabiyat kharab kar leti ho . sari duniya ka dhyan rehta hain madam ko bas apna hi dhyan nhi rakhti

ABHIRA - But I miss you Maan . Mujhe bilkul bhukh nhi h. Maa ne bhi subah bahut sara breakfast kara diya tha.

ARMAAN - I miss you too. Par khana to khana hi padega na betu. Chalo ek kaaam karte hain ek sath khana khate h . Mera khana bhi aa raha hain room pe. Lets convert the call into vedio call and eat together.

Whenever Armaan called her Betu , it filled Abhira's heart with warmth. [How he started calling her Betu is different incident which you will get to know in further chapters]

ABHIRA - Achcha thik hain sath main khate h

And they finished their lunch together.

ARMAAN - Ok bye jaan. Apna dhyan rakhna bilkul dhyan se ghar jaana aur idhar udhar girti padti mat rehna. Bas kal tak itna kar lo baki kal se your man will be back on duty. Aur pure ek hafte ke romance ka hisab bhi to barabar karna hain. Waise I wont mind if you give me a flying kiss on phone now. 

ABHIRA - Tum na din ba din bahut besharam hote jaa rahe ho Khadusmaan[She says blushing profously]

Neverthless she gives him a flying kiss and cuts the call before he could reply

ARMAAN - Haaye ye ladki kisi din meri jaan lekar hi manegi

PODDAR MANSION

On the other hand Ruhi and Rohit enter in their room together. Both are awkward and dont know what to say. Finally Rohit decides to break the silence and talk without beating around the bush.

Rohit - Ruhi dekho main jo bhi baat karunga wo ghuma phira ke nhi karunga I would like to be straightforward.

Ruhi is confused.

RUHI - Kaho Rohit kya baat karna chahte ho.

ROHIT - Ruhi dekho I know you and Armaan bhai love each other . Aur mujhe isse koi problem nhi hoti if you would have told this to me before marriage. But iss baat ka mujhe shadi ke baad pata chalna had affected me a lot.

Ruhi is shocked listening to the new revealation. She was planning to start afresh with Rohit but her past had come back to haunt her again.

ROHIT - Aur iss baat se sirf meri hi life affect nhi hoti Abhira bhabhi bhi to bhai ki wife h How would she feel once she comes to know this? I am ready to give divorce to you but iss baat ka dhyan rhe ki iss sari baat se Abira bhabhi pe effect padega.

RUHI - Rohit tum galat samajh rahe ho aisa kuch nhi h

Says Ruhi in desparate attempt to make him understand .

ROHIT - Ruhi please mujhse jooth bolne ki koshish mat karo . I have heard you accepting that you love bhai myself. Main iss bare mein bhai se baat karna chahta hu kya unhe sach mein itna bhi vishwas nhi tha apne chote bhai pe ki main unke liye itna bhi nhi kar paunga.

RUHI - Rohit you are misunderstanding the situation I accept ki aaj se ek saal pehle aisa tha but just after my marriage for you Armaan had made it clear ki ab humare rishte mein ek boundary h . I know it was my mistake one year back but ab ab aisa kuch nhi h. If you want to punish me you can but please family ke samne iss bare mein kuch mat kehna. Abhira aur ARmaan ki hasti khelti zindagi bigad sakti h aisa karne se. I really want to start my life afresh with you but if you want to divorce me you can . Choice is yours but please koi bhi decision lene se pehle evaluate the changes that took place in last one year.

Ruhi said tearfully and then left the room. While Rohit stood their confused that wheter he should trust her or not.

THAT IS IT FOR TODAY. HOPE YOU LIKED THE UPDATE.

BUT I REALLY WANT YOU PEOPLE TO DO INLINE COMMENTS TO GET BETTER INSIGHT ABOUT YOUR VIEWS. PLEASE DO SO OR ELSE I WOULD START SETTING THE TARGETS FROM NEXT UPDATE.

WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS ON ABHIMAAN SCENE?

WILL ROHIT REALLY EVALUATE THE CHANGES THAT TOOK PLACE IN LAST 1 YEAR ?

WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS ON RUHIT CONVERSATION?

MEET YOU IN NEXT UPDATE. TILL THAN WISH YOU A GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPY LIFE.

YOURS WRITER SAHIBA