HELLO

Hello guys,

Guess who is back? Yesss your one and only late latiff writer sahiba. I know you people were waiting very eagerly for next updates and all I did was to keep you waiting for longer time. I am geniunely sorry for that and I am equally guilty for it.

I know its hard to trust me after I kept you waiting for so long but believe me there were many circumstances which led to this situation. Firstly I got my results of class 12th [94 percentage] which was not as per expectations of my parents. Than I had to give CA Foundation examinations which ended on 26th June. And then there were many personal issues going on with me from last 2 months and I had to study with all the mess going around. 

All these things led to me not updating the story and I am really sorry for that. But I was not in right state of mind to even think about the story and the plot and am geniunely sorry for it.

Now that I am in better position I wanna continue the story. But as it was a very long gap, I want to know Are you people interested in reading the story even after this much gap? Are you still attached to the story? And will you be able to accept me back?

If yes then I will start updating the story from tommorow and if not I will mark the book as complete or write an epilogue for you guys. I will follow whichever option you find better.

And also I have written one OS on Abhimaan today. Are you guys interested in reading it? If yes then I will update it in this book only.

THANK YOU

SIGNING OFF

YOURS WRITER SAHIBA