Chapter 14

Everyone gathered in the hall of Poddar Mansion as they were ready for their family day out . The cousins were so excited that they had took whole house on their heads while the elders were satisfied seeing their children's happiness. So Goenkas were also going to join them as they hadn't met Rohit after he came back.

"To everybody ready for today's amazing dayout" asked Armaan enthusiastically from everyone.

'YESSS' was the answer he got from everyone and they started their journey for the place in a  bus which Rohit and Armaan booked as they wanted family to be together and splitted in different cars. The place where they were going was Armaan's secret place[shown in the show]. He had acquired legal rights of the place and did some construction there i.e. built a shed and some swings overall it was a lovely place.

When they reached the place they decided to have some breakfast first and then play some enjoyable games. As Armaan and Rohit had arranged for their breakfast already , they sat under the shed happily serving thereselves and enjoying the food.

Just then Armaan noticed Abhira taking some Upma and his stomach churned.

"Abhira Upma nhi usme peanuts hain" he said worriedly taking the plate from her.

He took two kachoris from other side , made a smilie on it and gave it to Abhira. 

"Tum ye khao , tumhe waise bhi kachori bahut pasand hain na" he said.

While all the others smiled watching Armaan's concern for her , Abhira shifted more closer to him and said " Armaan don't worry. Main nhi kha rhi peanuts kuch nhi hoga mujhe. Waise bhi ab aap puri life ke liye iss aafat ke sath fas gaye hain"

She said to lighten his mood. Last time she ate peanuts unknowingly as he was not at home and none at home knew about her allergy, her health deteriorated severly and from that time he is extremely careful about what she eats.

"Aap meri wife ko aafat nhi bol sakti vakil sahiba. Aafat hongi aap , meri biwi to bahut pyari hain" he said flirtingly and kissed the back of her hand after seeing all the family members busy in their banters.

"Achcha ab aap sab ka breakfast ho gaya ho to lets start our first game for the day" Abhimaan heard Rohit saying excitedly.

Abhira being the excited bean hurriedly stuffed the kachori in her mouth and stood besides Rohit. "Uhefefirhdsscdkknrjgrhkhfrghleifhaj..." she said her mouth still stuffed with kachoris. And she started coughing.

Armaan hurriedly went to her,made her drink water and rubbed her back. " Abhira maine tumse kitni baar kaha hain khana khate hue baat nhi karte aur dekho madam ko khana khate khate daud ke chali gyi aur badbad shuru" 

Manish couldn't help but notice similarities between them and Kaira, they will be bickering constantly but would care for the other person the most.

" Sorry" she said making a puppy face and continued looking at everyone " Haa Rohit bilkul sahi keh rha hain lets play games. Waise koi fayda nhi hoga. Jitne to main hi wali hu . Bachpan se hi main jis bhi team main hoti thi na wohi team jitti thi isiliye to mumma mujhe GGC bulati thi are Gully Games Champion. Par main aaj apna 50 percent deke hi khelungi aap sab ko bhi to jitne ka chance milna chahiye. Are ab aap sab log dekh kya rahe hain games nhi khelne hain kya late ho raha hain. Late hoga to ..."

"Are Abhira tum hume kuch bolne ya karne dogi to hum games start karenge na. Agar tunhe hi yaha aise speech deke khud ko champion announce kar dena hain to hum sab jaye" said Dadisa grumpily while all the others present their laughed out loud. 

" Sorry sorry dadisa wo I couldnt contol myself from saying something after listening about the idea of games you know na the urge inside me to say something par ab main kuch nhi bolungi aap log start kijiye ab dekhiye...." she said trying to close her mouth with both her hands. While Armaan fondly smiled at her childish self and removed her hands from her mouth nodding a no which means she didnt need to stop her urge to do anything when he was with her. She could do whaterver she wants freely.