Chapter 5

Abhira took out Armaan's hoodie from cupboard and wore it as from last one year she has been habitual of sleeping in Armaan's arms but as he was not here she wore his hoodie which gave his warmth as well as his love and care. His smell was so endearing that she fell asleep as soon as her body touched the bed.

On the other hand Armaan had also packed her chunni with him without her knowledge as if she got to know the same she would tease him to no end. He didn't know why he was getting a feeling that something bad is going to happen. So he just booked the ticket of first flight in morning to Udaipur. He just slept with the hope that he would reach Udaipur as soon as possible.

Both unaware of the strom which is going to hit them tomorrow.

NEXT MORNING

Everyone were setteled at breakfast table and had their breakfast while cousins continued their banter. Abhira was extra happy today as Armaan was going to return today.

MADHAV - Abhira beta aaj hum ek hi car le chalenge . Wo actually meri car servicing ke liye di hui h aur aaj police jeep ka aana possible nhi ho payega . To I will drop you to office aur police station ke liye nikal jaunga. Wapas ghar aate time tak to waise bhi Armaan wapas aa jaega to you both come back together.

ABHIRA - Ok papa koi problem nhi h hum aise hi kar lenge par Rohit aur RIshabh aaj office aana chah rahe h Rohit ne bahut time se office visit nhi kiya h to bas ek baar kaam join karne se pehle aana chahta h aur Rishabh company dene ke liye

MADHAV - To fir thik h , tum log apna apna saman le aao fir hum nikalte h

Everyone took their things and left for work. Meanwhile outside Poddar office someone was waiting for Abhira. They reached Poddar office and Rohit . Abhira and Rishabh stepped out of car while Madav goes to police station. Seeing all of them together the man hides behind a pillar. And they all go inside. While the man is disappointed as he is not able to meet Abhira. But as if god was on his side Abhira comes out of building after half hour and was looking at opposite side. Taking that as an opportunity he put the hankerchief full of chlorofom on abhiras nose from behind rendering her every attempt to shout unsuccessfull. He takes her to his car and start driving towards the outskirts of city.

IN AN ABANDONED WAREHOUSE

Abhira feels her head getting heavy as she opens her eyes. She looks around to find herself in an unfamilier surrounding and realises she is tied to a chair. Soon all the happenings of the day earlier comes flowing to her mind. While she was digesting all the things , she heard the voice of a person whom she dreaded the most, the only fear of her life, voice of the person who snatched her mother from her. Yes you guessed it right. The person is Yuvraaj.

YUVRAAJ - Hello Abhira darling . Long time no see. [ he said creepily]

He had a gun in his hand and started moving the gun along her jawline.

YUVRAAJ - Par koi baat nhi ab main aa gaya hu na ab tumhe apne aap se dur nhi jane dunga . Aaj karenge hum shadi aur bandh jayenge pure saat janmo ke bandhan mein

ABHIRA - Abhi tak bakwaas karne ki aadat gayi nhi h tumhari [ said Abhira confidently trying to hide her fear]

YUVRAAJ - Aha aapki isi ada ke to kayal hain hum. Puri duniya mein ek tumhi ho jo Yuvraaj se iss tarah baat kar sakti ho aur uske baad bhi tumpe ek kharoch nhi aa sakti.

ABHIRA - Apni bakwaas band karo aur jane do mujhe yaha se warna Armaan aa gaya na to kahi jane layak nhi bachoge tum. [ she said struggling to get out from the grip of ropes]

YUVRAAJ - Achcha to vo do take ka vakil tumhe bachaega . Apne aas paas dekh rhi ho puri jagah ko mere aadmiyon ne ghera hua hua h galti se yaha aa bhi gaya na to zinda wapas nhi jaa payega. Waise bhi humari shadi ke baad uska ram naam satya kane hi wala hu main . Thoda jaldi maara jaega.