Chapter 7

Not taking a stand for yourself and your loved ones, taking the blame for the acts you have not done in a bid to save your loved ones leads to destruction of ones relationship is what Abhira Birla thought all her life. It is the philosophy she had developed after listening to her dadda and mumma's story from them and learning how their families took them from granted. This is the theory she followed while living with her mumma alone. She doesnt know where her family is and who are they but the only thing she knew was she had to protect her mumma from them if they come in front of them even by chance as now her dadda and bhaiyu were not present to protect her. But she didnt knew that god will be so cruel to her and even snatch her mumma from her. In this process she had created a shield around her and never showed her feelings to anyone.

But then Armaan came to her  life and slowly helped her to put her guards down. And now she is her Armaan's Abhira who knew how to pour her pain in front of him and also understood that now there was no need to keep her feelings to herself and get suffocated.

Next morning Abhira woke up with a jolt screaming Armaan's name. Armaan who woke up listening to her scream was shocked to see her sweating profousely.He hugged her tightly and tried to calm her.

ARMAAN - Abhira Jaan shant ho jao look around dekho hum apne kamre mein hain tum bilkul safe ho. please calm down jaan.

Abhira meekily looked around the room and tried to soak in the surroundings and calmed down in his arms. While Armaan offered water to her.

ABHIRA - Sorry Maan maine subah subah tumhe pareshan kar diya par maine sapne mein dekha wo Yuvraaj wo tumhe...

ARMAAN - Betu please calm down. Tumhe uss admi ke bare mein soch ke tension lene ki koi jaroorat nhi h. I have handelled him nicely.

ABHIRA - I know Armaan and I trust you aur main puri koshish kar rhi hu ye sab bhulane ki par...

ARMAAN - Its ok I understand. Par chalo jaldi se ready ho jao fir we will go for breakfast. Waise mere pass ek proposal hain .

ABHIRA - Kya?

ARMAAN - Waise bhi iss duniya main pani ki bahut kami ho rhi hain. I think iss earth ke zimmedar nagriko ki tarah hume pani bachna chahiye. What say ?

Abhira blushed profouselly understanding the meaning.

ABHIRA - Baat to shi h aur main to sach mein earth ki zimmedaar nagrik bhi hu

Saying so Abhira pulled Armaan with herself in the washroom.

[Ab hume bhi earth ke zimmedar nagriko ki tarah unhe thodi privacy deni chahiye, right guys?]

On the other hand in Ruhit's room they had decided to give their relationship a second chance and start off as friends but this time they have promised that both of them will give their best to make their relationship work.

BREAKFAST TABLE

Both Abhira and Armaan had come downstairs for breakfast as today was saturday most of family members were at home.

DADISA - Ab tabiyat kaisi hain tumhari Abhira beta?

ABHIRA - Are mujhe kya hona hona hain dadisa main to roj ki tarah hi hu. Ek dum first class.

She said cheerfully as she didnt wanted family to get worried. Others also cooperated with the act to make her feel better.

ARMAAN - Accha ab maere paas ek announcement hain sabke liye. Jaisa ki aap sab jante h ki kal sunday hain to kal sab Poddars jaenge family picnic par

Cousins get excited and elders also agreed.

THAT IS IT FOR TODAY. IHOPE YOU ALL LIKED THE UPDATE.

I KNAW THE UPDATE WAS QUITE SHORT BUT MY EXAMS ARE GOING ON SO I AM NOT ABLE TO MANAGE ALL THE THINGS AT SAME TIME. BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE. PLEASE BEAR WITH MY INCONSISTENCY FOR SOME TIME.

ALSO YOUR SUGGETIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. 

MEET YOU ALL IN NEXT UPDATE. TILL THEN WISH YOU A GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPY LIFE.