Chapter 15

After having fun all the day the Poddar family finally returned home in evening along with Goenkas who were insisted to have dinner with them.

B Nanu fed Ruhi with his own hands while chachasa fed Kiara and Charu. The girls of the house were getting a princess treatment on today's dinner. The grand Rajasthani dinner had Daal bati as todays menu.

And there sat Abhira between Madhav and Armaan getting fed by them one by one. Her eyes got teary as everything about todays dinner was making her remember her family. The way they were feeding her just like her dadda and bhaiyu whose duties were then overtaken by her mumma. Her mumma never let her feel the emptiness of papa and bhaiyu.

But eating daal bati was all together a different experience. It was her dadda's favourite food and hers as well. Along with daal bati, noodles and kachoris also held a special place in her heart as they were her bhaiyu and mumma's favourites. She being a foodie loved all the three dishes with core of her heart.

[ Waise Daal Bati is also your author's love of life. Ek hafte se zyada bina daal bati ke raha nhi jata. Every Sunday is daal bati day for me and if not then pura ghar sir par *inserts yummy emoji*]

Seeing Abhira's glossy eyes Armaan raised his eyebrow in question to which she just nodded no. In return Armaan smiled at her thus asking her to smile and she smiled widely at him.

After having dinner , everyone sat together having ice cream and Abhira just digged her head in ice cram just paying no heed to outside world. While Armaan and other family members were engaged in a conversation.

After a while Abhira who was sitting next to Armaan poked his arm thus earning his attention and he stopped in mid of what he was saying making everyone look at her. 'Khatam' she said innocently showing him her empty ice cream cup. 

'Wo never ending nhi hain Abhira, kabhi  to khatam hogi' said Ruhi and chuckled while all the others adored her innocence. Armaan extended his ice cream cup towards her. Her eyes lit up in joy and she grabbed his ice cream cup instantly muttering a small Thank You. 

Who would say she was the same Abhira Armaan Poddar  who fought cases so ferociously in the court room.

' Mujhe nhi pata tha aapko ice cream itni pasand hain bhabhi. Ab main jab bhi apni favourite ice ream shop par jaunga to aapke liye ice cream lekar aaunga' said Rohit making her excited. 'Aur tumhare liye pastries bhi' whispered Rohit in ears of Ruhi who was sitting just next to him.

'Waise aapka favourite ice cream flavour konsa hain' asked Rohit

'Butterscotch' said Armaan almost instantly thus earning a teasing look from all the cousins.

'Waise main bata du aapko Abhira bhabhi ke liye ice creams lane ka department mera hain aur dono bhabhis  ke liye chocolates lane ka mamasa ka to aap kuch aur dhundh lijiye' said Krish mischiviously earning a glare from Rohit.

'Achcha achcha attention everyone. Ab hum chalenge humare Poddar mansion ke garden area mein. I have a surprise planned for Abhira there' said Armaan enthusiastically.

'Are wah bhaiya surprise and all aap to bade romantic nikle' said Aryan teasingly and earned a smack on his head by Armaan. And he was finally shut up.

'Kadusmaan ab to bata do kya surprise hain' asked Abhira with a glint of hope in her eyes.

'Bahar chalo sabko apne aap pata chal jayega' he said and she made a pout.

And finally all of them walked out of house to find a proper sitting arrangement in garden area enough for all of them to sit. A projector and screen was also set up there. All of them took their sit including Goenkas.

'Aap sab ko camplaint thi na ki aapne kabhi Abhira ki childhood pictures nhi dekhi. But now you will be able to see her whole childhood in bits and peices . From even before she was born through the eyes of her brother' said Armaan making everyone surprised. 

Abhira had a brother that everyone knew as she mentioned him on last rakshabandhan and she had also tied rakhi to Shivansh Birla, Ruhi's brother on his insistence. The boy had grown very fond of her in his 2 months stay in India. But her brother was dead right so how could they see her childhood through his eyes thought everyone obviously except Rohit who knew what exactly was going to happen.

While Abhira looked at Armaan emotionally ' Armaan tum ...' she was unable to say anything further as her emotions chocked her. Armaan just cupped her face and nodded.

' Tumne kaha tha na tumhare bhaiyu ne tumhare childhood ke bahut sare moments capture kiye hain camera main and those moments also even before your birth. To bus jab abhi case ke liye Shimla gaya tha to last day I went to Masoorie aur wo clips dhundh ke le aaya tumhare ghar se' said Armaan softly making her smile.

[ Remember Armaan went out of station for a case when Yuvraaj kidnapped Abhira.]

'She remembered it clearly. It was 1 month before their confession when she told him about these clips. After shifting to Masoorie her parents gifted bhaiyu a camera to distract him from Udaipur but he started recording clips of some important moments in their life as he thought he would meet Ruhi some day and show all the clips to her but that day never came. He just left her and went far away to never come back. She could not muster the courage to watch those clips so she never did that. 

But Armaan remembered all this, he remembered and also made an effort to gift her childhood to her. Oh god she would never stop being grateful to god for giving her the best husband in the world. Maybe he was the form of blessings which her parents send to her or he was gift from her bhaiyu but he was so precious and she would preserve him till her very last breathe' thought Abhira and hugged him gratefully.

' Are maine to ye surprise tumhe khush karne ke liye plan kiya tha tum aiseaasu bahaogi to mujhe achcha thodi lagega' he said looking at her glossy eyes. He gently wiped the lone tear which escaped her eyes and made her sit besides him.

All the elders were sitting together while all the cousins were sitting together. And obviously our Abhimaan and Ruhit were also sitting with each other.

' To chaliye shuru karte hain  A RIDE TO ABHIRA'S CHILDHOOD ' said Armaan enthusiastically and turned on the projector.

THAT IS IT FOR TODAY. HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER.

PLEASE LEAVE INLINE COMMENTS. ILOVE TO READ YOUR VIEWS ABOUT DIFFERENT SCENES. AND FINALLY THE MOMENT IS HERE . ABHIRA AND GOENKA FAMILY ARE GOING TO KNOW THE TRUTH. I AM REALLY FED UP WITH MAKERS FOR DOING THIS. FIRSTLY ARMAAN SHOUTS AT ABHIRA FOR ALMOST EVERYTHING AND THEN HE WOULD TAKE A STAND FOR HER IN FRONT OF THAT FARZI FUFASA. WHAT ARE MAKERS EXACTLY TRYING TO POTRAY? I AM DAMN DISAPPOINTED.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD BE ABHIRA'S REACTION TO REVEALATION?

GOENKA FAMILY'S REACTION?

AND ALSO YOUR FAVOURITE SCENE IN THE CHAPTER?

WHICH ABHIMAAN SCENE DID YOU LIKE THE MOST IN THE STORY TILL NOW?

DO YOU FIND ANY FLAW IN MY WRITING STYLE? IF SO PLEASE SUGGEST THE IMPROVEMENTS.

MEET YOU ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER. TILL THEN WISHING YOU A GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPY LIFE.

YOURS WRITER SAHIBA