Chapter 22

Unable to see their bhabhi getting too much worried, Rohit and Krish went towards Abhira. Rohit sat beside Abhira on sofa as Vidhya moved from there making space for him and Krish sat on the floor near Abhira's feet.

'Bhabhi please aap itni tension mat lijiye.Bhaiya will come home safely' said Krish sitting near her.

'Haa bhabhi please aise roiye mat. Armaan bhaiya ko pata chal gaya na ki humare hote hue bhi aap itna royi hain to wo humari class laga denge. Aur waise bhi humari awesome bhabhi bhaiya ko savage replies dete hue achchi lagti hain aise aasu bahate hue nahi' said Rohit and took out his handkerchief to wipe his bhabhi's tears just like her younger brother.

'Bhabhi hum na ek kaam karte hain main aur Rohit bhaiya jate hain aur Armaan bhaiya ko leke aate hain. Waise bhi wo office se nikal gaye honge to hume raste mein mil jaenge right aur hum aapke contact mein bhi rahenge. Pakka. Aap bas aise upset mat hoiye' said Krish getting up to take his car keys but stopped as he felt a hand stopping him.

He looked back to see Abhira holding his hand stopping him. 'Tumhe kya lagta hain mujhe sirf tumhare bhai ki fikr hain. Tum dono koi iron man ho kya ki aise mausam mein bahar jaoge aur tumhe kuch nahi hoga. Its equally dangerous for both of you. To koi kahi nahi jaa raha hain. Ye jo tumhare khurafati dimag mein ideas aate rehte hain na unhe dimag mein hi rakha karo tum Krish' said Abhira holding Krish's ears

'Oww bhabhi lag rahi hain' said Krish rubbing his ears as Abhira left his ears and he sat besides her.

'To tum log aise kaam aur batein karte kyu ho jiski wajah se mujhe tumhari pitayi karni pade. Sare Poddar brothers pro hain iss kaam mein. Especially tumhare bade bhaiya' said Abhira angrily.

'Baat to ek dum sahi keh rahe ho aap bhabhi. Aap na bhiya ko bhi punishment dena aise ulte sidhe kaam karne ke liye bus aap upset mat hoiye' said Rohit taking Abhira in a brotherly hug.

'Tum na ek dum sahi keh rahe ho. Aane do aaj tumhare bhaiya ko aisi punishment dungi na ki life mein kabhi ghar late nahi ayenge' said Abhira giving in his warm brotherly embrace.

'Obviously chela kiska hu bhabhi. Ihave learnt from best isiliye kabhi galat baat karta hi nahi hu' said Rohit making everyone chuckle with teary eyes.

And Rohit was finally relieved that he made his bhabhi relaxed or this what what he thought.

Abhira gave in to Rohit's antics and pretended that her mood id getting better in order to make everyone relieved but internally she was still restless and was looking at her phone every other second. Her anxiety increasing with each second.

This was when they heard a sound of car coming from outside. And whom are you kidding now Abhira has became pro in identifying Armaan's car's sound. This was the sound she waited to hear every time her Khadoosmaan went outside leaving her. As soon as she heard the sound of car she felt relief wash over all her senses and she rushed outside without paying heed to any family members who were asking her to not rush like this or else she will fall.

Armaan on the other hand was getting equally worried for Abhira knowing what impact this type of stromy weather had on Abhira. And him being outside the house in this weather will not help in any way. It will only get her more restless. So he tried to drive as fast as he can to reach home. But the heavy rain didnt help much as the roads were not clearly visible.

But anyway he decided to drive fast but his luck was not on his side and the tire of his car got punctured. But he somehow managed to get the tire fixed in process getting late and also wet.But all he cared about at this moment was reaching his lifeline as soon as possible knowing which state she would be in. He cant afford to go back home and see Abhira in the condition which she was in last time when the similar situation occured and she managed to get sick just by crying inconsolably. [The incident will be fully described in next few chapters].