Chapter 11

Rohit helped Abhira to come downstairs and then made her sit on the sofa. Abhira could sense the tension in the room and she also saw Armaan looked somewhat angry.

ABHIRA - Kya hus hain aap sab log aise Gadar ke Amrish Puri ki tarah serious kyu baithe hain?

ARMAAN - Kuch bhi to nhi hum sab to aise hi baat kar rahe the

ABHIRA - Tum nhi Armaan mujhe kisi aur se janna hain kya hua hain. Aisa insaan jo sach bataye

ARMAAN - What to tum kya kehna chahti ho main sach nhi bolta

Armaan tried to distract her from the topic by starting a banter.

ABHIRA - Nhi Armaan tum mujhe aise distract nhi kar sakte I want to know hua kya hain. Ummm Rohit tum batao hua kya hain aur bilkul sach sach batana bina kisi filteer ke

Armaaan signalled Rohit to not tell her by eyes but obviouslly Abhira being Abhira noticed the same and aked Rohit to telll her without fearing Armaan . To which Rohit turned to Dadisa who signalled him to tell the truth. So Rohit started narrating the whole incident to Abhira . With each passing second Abhira felt anger bubbling inside her and at the end of the narration Abhira brusted in anger

ABHIRA - HOW DARE HE?

Abhira said angrily . The rage in her voice was enough to make everyone standing there scared. Obviously she had inherited her infamous anger from her father. Everyone standing there thought that she was angry because fufasa released her mother's murderer. Everyone but not Armaan,he knew the real reason behind her anger and that is why he didn't wanted her to know whole incident in detail.

ABHIRA - How dare he insult you like this Armaan? And once again you didnt stood up for yourself. Armaan when you can take a stand for me everytime than why not for yourself.

ARMAAN - Abhira meri baat suno 

ABHIRA -  Kya sunu Armaan ki tumhe bura nhi lagta ab iss bare mein .Aur kyu sunu main aise hi har koi aakar tumse kuch bhi kehkar chala jayega aur tum use kuch bhi nhi kahoge. Nhi Armaan even you have a self respect and you will not lose it even if it is for me.

ARMAAN - Abhira...

ABHIRA - Mujhe thodi der akela rehna h. Rohit please mujhe bahar garden tak leke chale jao Please

ROHIT - Are bhabhi aap please kyu keh rahi hain . Aaiye mein lekar chalta hu aapko

And he took Abhira to garden in Poddar mansion. Everyone including Rohit were shocked to learn the reason behind her anger. Even after learning such a shocking truth ,all Abhira cared was about Armaan. This made Rohit very happy that atleast there is someone who knew his bhaiya's worth and genuinely cared for him but what he didin't knew was that in this one year everyone in this family had understood his bhaiya's worth.

ROHIT - Bhabhi aap yaha par aaram se baith jaiye. Main aapke liye pani lekar aata hu.

ABHIRA - Nhi Rohit mujhe pani nhi chahiye

Rohit sat beside Abhira and said

ROHIT - Bhabhi I know aap bhaiya par gussa ho ki he didin't take stand for himself but please unse zyada der tak gussa mat rahiyega. I knoe him wo bachpan se hi aise hain. Maine bhi unhe bahut baar samjhane ki koshish ki but wo...

ABHIRA - To ab use apni ye bachpan ki aadat badalni hogi Rohit. Wo har baar apne liye ye sari batein sunkar nhi le sakta he has to change. Aur tum tension mat lo tumhare bhaiya se zyada der tak naraz main reh bhi nhi sakti . Isi baat ka fayda uthata hain har baar wo khadusmaan huh

Listening to this Rohit started laughing uncontrolablly and said

ROHIT - Ye bahut achcha naam rakha hain aapne unka . Bulana to main bhi chahta hu unhe alag alag namo se but wo bas ek glare dekar chup karwa dete hain. Aap hi ho pure ghar mein jo THE GREAT KHADUSMAAN ke glares se nhi darti. Mujhe bhi apni sharan mein le lijiye maate [ he said dramatically]

ABHIRA - Are wah life mein pehli baar mujhe koi mere hi level ka nautanki mila hain. Hum tume apni sharan mein zaroor lenge balak. Aaj se tum humare chele

And they both brusted out laughing. All this was seen by cousins, Rhi and Armaan who had followed them to calm Abhira's anger. Rohit finally decided to leave the place leaving Abhira alone for sometime while Armaan heads towards Abhira. In this time whole family came out but they not seen by Abhimaan. 

Armaan went towards Abhira and sat in front of her kneeling dowm. Seeing him Abhira moves her face to other side while Armaan holds his ear in order to apolozise to Abhira and makes a cute puppy face which Abhira was not able to resist and and she made him leave his ears.

ARMAAN - I am sorry Abhira

ABHIRA - Ye sorry tum kisliye bol rahe ho

ARMAAN - Kyuki tum mere behaviour ki waja se hurt hui

ABHIRA - Hain Maa Mataji  Ek to zindagi mein kabhi kabhi hi tum sorry bolne ka kasht karte ho . Aur ab bol bhi rahe ho to it is for wrong reason

ARMAAN - Matlab

Abhira makes him sir beside her and cups his face

ABHIRA - Matlab tum bahut achche se jante ho Maan. You are not supposed to feel that about yourself which you already feel. Armaan agar Anjali maa aur papa ko ek dusre se pyaar tha that was not your fault. Agar dadisa ne un dono ki shadi accept nhi ki that was not your fault. Aur agar tumhare janam lete hi maa is duniya ko chod kar chali gyi that was also not you fault. Aur na hi humari family ne koi ehsaan kiya hain tumhe apna ke. This is your right. Ye tumhara hak hein ki tumhe iss ghar mein bade bete hone ka samman mile aur sabse pyaar mile. And no one has right to question your existence . If someone do that you have to stand up for yourself. Just promise me that you will not be silent if this happens next time and take a strong stand for yourself.

Armaan was just looking at Abhira with all the love, care and respect he had for his lady, the love of his life who would go to any extent to just make him smile and protect him from every hurt which comes in his way. She was his home in this whole chaotic world.

ABHIRA - Mere chehre par kuch laga hain ya main duniya ki aathvi ajoobi hu. Nhi na to aise dekh kya rahe ho Promise karo [ she said extending her hand]

ARMAAN [ smilingly and finally giving up] - PROMISE 

ABHIRA - Ab dekh kya rahe ho come on give me a KHADOOSMAAN SPECIAL SMILE

Saying so Abhira hugged him tightly while Armaan smilingly kisses her hairs inhaling her endearing fragrance.

 While the whole family stood in background admiring their relationship in which they would fight with the world to protect the other from hurt and were each others home. They all can vividly remember the day when Abhira first stood up for Armaan in front of them and  made them realise their mistake. But that was a story to be told some other day.

     And the cousins are just idolising their bhaiya and bhabhi's relationship as an idol relationship which they would want in future with their partner.                         

THAT IS IT FOR TODAY. HOPE YOU LIKED THE UPDATE.

SO HOW WAS TODAYS CHAPTER?

FEW WORDS ON ABHIRA ROHIT SCENE

WHICH WAS THE BEST PART OF TODAYS CHAPTER ACCORDING TO YOU?

 MEET YOU ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER. TILL THEN WISH YOU A GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPY LIFE.

YOURS WRITER SAHIBA