Chapter 8

After breakfast everyone went to there respective works except Abhira obviously due to her injuries and the incident which took place yesterday. Armaan also took leave as he wanted to be with her and also wanted to make arrangements for tomorrow's picnic and surprise which he wanted to give her. Rohit and Ruhi were also at home. Armaan asked Ruhi to be with Abhira to take care of her as well as to distract her for some time as he planned the surprise along with Rohit's help.

So Abhira and Ruhi were in Ruhit's room watching cricket match and Armaan and Rohit went to Poddar mansion's garden first where they will spend tomorrows evening and give Abhira the best surprise of her life and arranged all the things. The more Rohit looked at Armaan's excitement to give surprise to Abhira , thr more he got the idea of his loyalty, sincerity and love towards Abhira. After that they went to the spot where they have planned tomorrows picnic to makeall the arrangements including the food arrangement as they didnt wanted the ladies of house to worry about cooking and all.

After finishing all the work they reached house by lunch time. There Abhira , Ruhi , Dadisa, Vidya and Chachisa were having their lunch or say convincing Abhira to have lunch who was in no mood to have anything.

DADISA - Abhira aise kaise khane ka man nhi h subah bhi tumne nashta itne achche se nhi kiya tha aur abhi bhi khane se mana kar rhi ho aise to tumhari tabiyat aur bigad jaegi

RUHI - Haa Abhira agar tumhe ye nhi khana to main tumhare liye kuch aur banake  le aati hu par please aise khane se mana mat karo

VIDHYA - Achcha ab samajh aaya meri bachchi ko aaj apni maa ke hath ka bana khana khana h chalo main kuch bana lati hu tumhare liye batao kya khaogi

Still Abhira didnt respond making everyone worried.

MANISHA - Beta agar khana nhi kaogi to dawai kaise logi aur agar tumhari tabiyat thodi si bhi aur kharab hui na to tumhara Khadusmaan humari class laga dega

ABHIRA - Nhi nhi chachisa Armaan aisa kuch nhi karega main kha rhi hu khana aap please meri tension mat lijiye aap sab bhi khana start kijiye

Saying so she started eating halfheartedly while others also started eating but after eating two morsels she again started playing with food. After just one milisecond she found a hand extending food morsel towards her. Obviously it took her no time to understand whose hand it was.

ABHIRA - Khadoosmaan tum kaha chale gye the pata hain subah se maine tumhe kitna miss kiya aur ek tum ho jisne mujhe ek ohone bhi nhi kiya . Abhi to 1 hafte ki trip pe jake aaye ho itne time mujhse door rehke tumhara man nhi bhara jo aaj wapas chale gye the.

She said complaining childishly making a pout.

ARMAAN - Achcha jimain to tumhe bata ke gaya hi nhi tha right ghar se bahar. Tum na bahut achchi tarike se janti ho ki main kal ki picnic ki arranements karne gaya tha jo tumhare liye surprise h aur main tumhe achche tarike se janta hu ki agar maine call kiya hota to tum kuch na kuch karke mere muh se ugalwa hi leti ki surprise kya h to I talked to you in messages waise apna phone check to karna pichle 5 ghante mein kitne messages aaye h

Abhira knew that now there is no escape from the situation so she made a cute pout. Seeing which Armaan melted like an ice cream as always.

ARMAAN - Achcha chalo khana to khao dekho mera hath dukhne lag gaya h

To which Abhira said a little sorry and ate the morsel quickly. He was about to extend the second morsel towards her when they heard  'Awwww' from our very own Ruhit.  In all their banter they had forgotten that family was also here and now that they noticed the same their cheeks became red.

CHACHISA - Achchaji yaha hum soch rahe h humari Abhira kyu khana nhi kha rahi aur chinta kar rahe h par madam ko to apne khadoosmaan ke hath se khana h [ said Manisha teasingly]

Ruhit - Awww this is so cute 

ABHIRA - Nhi nhi chachisa aisa kuch nhi h , main khud se hi kha rhi hu

DADISA - Bas bas ab koi bhi Abhira aur Armaan ko pareshan nhi karega aur Armaan tum shanti se Abhira ko khana khila do waise hathon mein chot hain. Bhale hi choti si h par hum iss par bharosa nhi kar sakte kya pata kab ye ladki choti si chot ko badi mein tabdil karde

ABHIRA - Huh Dragon sa

DADISA - Suna humne

ABHIRA - Sunane ke liye hi bola tha maine

All started laughing wholeheartedly but Dadisa's one glare and all were back concentrating on their food. While Rohit was shocked seeing the changed dynamics between the family and specially the liniency of Dadisa.

Armaan started feeding Abhira while she gestured him to eat himself also. To which firstly he nodded no but Abhira fake glared at him and he started eating himself also. This silent conversation was noticed by everyone also and Vidhya just took the evil eyes off from Abhiman.

THAT IS ALL FOR TODAY. HOPE YOU LIKED THE UPDATE.

HEY GUYS I AM BACK WITH A SMALL UPDATE. TAKE THIS UPDATE AS A FILLER AS THERE IS A BIG TWIST WAITING FOR YOU IN UPCOMING UPDATE. PLEASE DO INLINE COMMENTS AS IT WORKS AS MOTIVATION FOR ME. AND A BIG THANKYOU FROM MY SIDE FOR SUPPORTING ME IN THIS TIME.

DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?

WHAT WILL BE ARMAAN'S SURPRISE FOR ABHIRA?

WHAT MIGHT BE THE PLOT TWIST?

MEET YOU ALL IN NEXT UPDATE. TILL THAN WISHING YOU A GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPY LIFE.

YOURS WRITER SAHIBA