Chapter 19

After the whole eventful day Abhimaan entered their room at last. Abhira went towards cupboard took her night dress and told Armaan that she will change and come back not maintaining an eye contact. She went to washroom got freshen up and came back only to tell Armaan to go and change.

Armaan came out of washroom to find her sitting on sofa and working on a case file. He shook his head and sat near her. Abhira felt a dip on sofa near her but didnt dare to look up.

'Armaan tum jake so jao. Main bas iss case file ka kaam khatam karke aa rahi hu' Abhira said still looking into the file. Armaan sighed at her stubborn nature.

'Ye hi baat meri aakhon mein dekhkar bolo' said Armaan while lifting up her chin and their eyes met.

'Betu' he called softly and she looked at him with her innocent eyes.' I know this came as a big revelation for you and you handelled the situation very nicely. Par iska matlab ye to nhi hain na ki it didnt affect you. Aur jab hurt ho raha hain to apne man main rakhne ki koi bhi zaroorat nhi hain. You have me with you to ye straight face it doesnt affect me wala mask dusro ke liye rakho  mere samne nhi' he said softly caressing her face.

And that was the moment she broke down hugging him tightly. This was what she feared that once she looks into his eyes she will not be able to control her emotions. And why not he was the only one who knew the unfiltered Abhira like back of his hand. There is still a velnerable kid behind the most bubbly, chubby and childish girl in the house and he was the only one who knew that velnurable kid.

She snuggled more into his embrace seeking all the homely warmth while he held her in his protective arms caressing her head.

'Armaan we were all just so happy before a while living our life to the best aur phir this came as a big truth. All this is a big emotional mess now. Armaan main aise hi khush thi tum, maa, papa whole family all this was going so good. B Nanu bhi bahut pyaar karte the mujhse. And I was OK with Ruhi ki B Nani and Choti Nani not liking me much sab thik tha. Fir ye sab kyu hua. I am really in a state where I don't know how to feel about the situation anymore. Ruhi she is my elder sister. Will she ever be able to accept me? Kal tak mujhe B Nanu bahut achche lagte the par ab I feel angry towards him. I dont know how to treat them. I just dont know anything' said Abhira sobbingly in his arms.

' Betu maine kaha tha na ki whenever this situation arises we will handle it together. Tum jitna chaho utna time le sakti ho situation se deal karne ke liye whatever your decision is I am always with you. No one will come to you or force you if you dont want to forgive them and nobady will stop you if you want to forgive them and accept them. Ye tumhara decision hoga and I wont let anyone interfere in your decision' said Armaan assuring her and kissing her forehead.

'Aur Akshu mumma shi keh rhi thi tum na aise upset achchi nhi lagti mujhe bhi meri badbad aur gadbad karne wali rajdhani express hi pasand hain. I know it is difficult to be normal par please try to remain cool. Main bilkul nhi chahta ki jin logo ka kal tak tumhari zindagi mein koi vajood nhi tha they keep troubling you by coming in your thoughts and affect you health' said Armaan to which Abhira nodded.

'Duniya chahe puri ulat pulat ho jaye tumhara concern hamesha meri health hi rahegi na' Abhira asked teasingly.

'Ofcourse jab bimaar ho jati ho to dekha hain khud ko kaisi dikhne lagti ho. Aur tauntrams haye rabba. Meri to puri parrade hi karwa deti ho. Left Right Left.' said Armaan in order to tease her further.

'Achchaji main parade karwa deti hu tumhari to chalo tumhe iss parade se do din kichutti. Do din Abhira Poddar silent mode pe wo bhi exclusively for you Mr Poddar. Aur ab chli main sone. Neend aa rahi ho to aa jana' said Abhira and started going towards bed.