Chapter 6

Expressing his emotions freely will lead to destruction of his relations with all his family members is what Armaan Poddar felt all his life. From the day his father brought him in Poddar mansion and Dadisa threw a disgusting look at him just because he was born out of woman whom she didnt approve as her bahu, he knew he will never be accepted by this family. But in all this chaos little Rohit was one who stood by him in all his ups and downs as child. And he felt a sudden sense of protectiveness towards him. He resolved to become a big brother for him and give him fatherly love which their father failed to give them . And soon all the cousins were born and  he played the same role for them. It was when he started growing up , Dadisa saw his potential and started considering him a family member along with Vidhya . But the love was on condition that he keeps achieving more and more success and keep Rohit before him. This is how the calm, composed and patient Armaan Poddar was born whose anger was known to no one. With Ruhi also he feared the same thing.

But it was after entry of Abhira in his that he realised what unconditional love was. He got to know that you can express all your emotions in front of one whom you love whether it is love, anger, sadness or care. He realised that he also had the right to miss the mother who gave birth to him, he also had the right to complain, he can also indulge in silly fight with someone without the fear of losing them. And this was how Abhira's Maan was born . The changed Armaan who was all together a different person around his Betu.

The anger which Armaan's eyes held at that moment scared everyone as they have never seen him so angry. And Madhav narrated the whole incident to him. And it was enough for Armaan to get the life out from Yuvraaj.

ARMAAN - Chachisa , Maa aap Abhira ka dhyaan rakhiega thodi der ke liye. Main thodi der main wapas aata hu. [ he said taking out his coat and keeping it near Abhira and folding the sleeves of his shirt]

Saying so he launched out of the room. Everyone tried to ask where was he going but he gave deaf ears to each of them. Sensing that he is going to do something dangerous Madhav and Rohit followed him in other car.

Meanwhile Armaan reached police station and asked the officer on duty about Yuvraaj,s whereabouts and went to the cell in which he was without any difficulty, all thanks to the law knowledge he possesed. Reaching the cell in which Yuvraaj was kept he launched towards him angrily and held his collar tightly.

YUVRAAJ - To aa hi gaya tu mujhse milne. I hope khabar pahuch gyi hogi tum tak kaise Abhira ko tumhari naak ke neeche se uda kar le gya tha main. Is baar chuk ho gyi par agli baar bilkul bhi bhul nhi hogi . Ek baar mujhe yaha se nikalne de aur fir dekh tamasha

ARMAAN[ punching him strongly] - Aur tu abhi bhi iss bhul main hain ki iss baar tujhe main yaha se nikalne dunga. Vakil hu court mein case ladta hu par aaj ladayi adaalat ke bahar hogi. Aaj na koi judge, na koi daleel aur na hi koi kanoon.

He said and twisted his hand cruely , remembering the marks on Abhira's hands. Next he took the stick from a constables hand and started hitting his legs mercilessly. The situation was if he was not stopped at the moment , he would end up killing Yuvraaj. The constables present there tried to stop him but it was of no use. This was the scene Madhav and Rohit were greeted by when they entered the cell. Madhav also tried to stop him but he was not listening to anyone.

MADHAV - Armaan ruk jao please gusse mein aake saisa kuch mat kar dena jiska pachtava tumhe jindagi bhar rahe

ARMAAN - Dont worry papa iss kamine ko marne ka pachtava mujhe life mein kabhi nahi hoga[ he said punching him ]

MADHAV - Armaan tum kanoon hath mein le rahe ho, tumhe bhi pata hain iska anjaan kya ho sakta. Agar aisa kuch ho gaya to Abhira ko kya jawab doge tum

Listening to Abhira's name Armaan stopped and pushed Yuvraaj for one last time. Leaving him in half dying condition.