Dedication

This Imagine is dedicated to Chandler, probably better know as « Peacegirl05618 » here.

She's my dear friend. My soul sister.

I'm so fond of her that to me, she's my sister. No matter if we live miles apart, no matter if we never actually met.

She's smart, kind-hearted, talented, witty and funny. But she doesn't know of her own value yet. Everytime I get to talk with her, I'm amazed to see that at such a young age, she's having all these qualities in her. I hope that with the years to come, she'll understand how amazing a girl she is.

I wrote this simple Imagine for Chandler at a time she confided in me, telling me that she was feeling a bit down.

This Imagine was just my small, modest attempt to make her feel better. Because she loves George Harrison, I tried to imagine what it would be if she had him by her sides to cheer her up when she's sad.

This is the first Imagine I got to write.

I know it doesn't come close to the Imagines Chandler is writing, and to the Imagines I got to read from all you guys, amazingly talented writers.

But I still hope you'll enjoy the reading.

Chandler love, thank you for giving me your permission to publish your Imagine here.

You're a special person, always remember this. Thank you for trusting me and thank you for being the little sister I never had.