« You're my Soulmate...»

The next second, you felt George's soft lips against yours.

His kiss was gentle. It took you a few more seconds to fully understand what was happening.

Your first love was kissing you... Your first love, George Harrison... Your first kiss...

As the magic of this blissful moment slowly dawned on you, you felt the tears that you had been holding back for so long gently escaping your eyes.

George broke his kiss to face you :« Hey, you're crying... Did I do something wrong ? ».

He gave you a worried look.You shook your head in denial, as you gave him the warmest smile possible.

« These are happy tears... I love you, George. I love you so much ».

Your voice was almost tearing up. But only out of emotion. You hadn't been so sure of yourself in your whole life.

George's face brightened with his trademark, beautiful smile.

« I love you more, pretty girl... You're my soulmate»

You knew he was right, because this was the exact way you were feeling about him.

But, despite the fact that you were totally sure about the way you were feeling for him, to hear him say these words left you at a loss for words.

The confidence you had heard in his voice was exactly the same as the confidence you felt youself about your own feelings for him.

« Do you really think so, George ? », you asked him, still finding it hard to believe that George had reciprocated your feelings.

You were still shaking inside. This moment felt like a dream. And you were afraid of waking up to find out that George actually didn't love you.

What if it was only a dream, after all?

« How do you know, George ? », you asked him again.

« I just know, baby », he gave you his adorable smile again. There was not the slightest hint of doubt in it.

« I've been loving you for so long... Since the first time I saw you, years ago...I know that you and I belong together ».

You finally let a bright smile make its way to your lips.

« This is exactly the way I feel, George. I know for sure that you're the one for me »

When he heard your words, his smile got even broader and brighter.

This time, you took the initiative to brush your lips against his.

At first, it was a delicate kiss but you soon allowed George to deepen his kiss.

Placing his hands on your hips, he pulled you closer to him.

Closing your eyes, you savoured this blissful moment.