Battles Among Elites (so called)

Kiyo POV

Karuizawa walk toward us with bright smile plastered on her face.
We all congratulates her, which made her happy.

First match was pretty interesting, where anything could have happen, but in the end Karuizawa came at a top.

After all, result is all that matters, it doesn't matter how you won or which method you choose.

But i must say i am impressed by inogashira. She gave fairly good fight, better than Yamashit.

Speaking of Yamashit, his match is against satou.

I looked toward Yamashit, who is looking confident, a little too much.

"I got this kanji!, after all she is just satou" said Yamashit to ike whom froze in fear after seeing whose standing behind Yamashit.

Satou who was listening this whole conversation was behind Yamashit.

She had anything but smile on her face.

'He is so fucked up.'

I turned my head away from them as i heard the sound of fist from Yamashit's direction.

"That was nice battle, Karuizawa and inogashira" praised chabashira-sensei to both Karuizawa and inogashira.

I look forward chabashira sensei who was gonna announce something.

"Now second battle is between Yamash- i mean Yamauchi haruki vs Satou maya. Both trainer come here" announced chabashira-sensei.

"All the best haruki!" Said ike to Yamashit whose face was black and blue, probably because of his earlier remark.

He had ugly grin plaster on that beaten face of his.

"Thanks kanji!, watch me as I win against that gyaru bitch" said Yamashit fist bumping to his other hal- i mean ike.

Ignoring them completely, Satou walked toward us, she was probably expecting some encouragement.

"Satou, I have faith in you, you can do it" as i encouraged her, her face lit up.

Hirata, Karuizawa and Horikita 'surprisingly' also gave her best of luck.

They both walk toward battle ground as sensei instructed them.

"Are you both ready" asked sensei to which Satou nodded and Yamashit grinned like creep

"Go, trubbish i choose you handsome!" Said Yamashit as he threw his pokeball but slipped on the ground in same position as earlier.

Everyone was again laughing at him as they saw how his ass is sticking out.

'poor guy'

Even trubbish who just came out of his pokeball gave his master a look of pity.

"Go happiny i choose you" said Satou who was controlling her laugh.

"Happiny!"

"Wow, fight between ugly and cute" said some of class D girls.

Don't say that. Even ugly Pokemon can be strong. I don't know about Yamashit's trubbish though.

"Trubbish use pound attack" said Yamashit as he stood up shamelessly.

"Happiny use same attack, slap his ugly trubbish" said Satou.

Both Pokemon ran forward and and began to slap eachother.

"Happiny use defence curl before and start using pound attack again" said Satou with determined tone.

Happiny curled herself into a ball raising her defence by one stage.