Swimming Lesson ???

__________________________________________
𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
__________________________________________

Currently, it was 8:30 pm, almost curfew time at 9 pm. Horikita and I had managed to catch some really good water-type Pokémon.

"Ayanokōji-kun, it's almost curfew time. Let's head back," Horikita said, slinging her fishing rod over her shoulder.

"Yeah, and don't forget about the ice cream treat," I reminded her as I too lifted my fishing rod and stood up.

"Yeah, yeah," she replied, and we began walking back towards the exit of the Safari Zone.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

As we made our way back, we naturally passed through the jungle area surrounding the outer part of the Safari Zone. Something caught my attention-a Pokémon.

It was a Larvesta, a fuzzy, moth larva-like Pokémon. Its blue eyes peered out from a shadowed face, surrounded by a mane of white fuzz covering its head and upper body, while its lower half was brown. Three pairs of small black legs supported its body.

"Look, it's a Larvesta," I exclaimed, directing Horikita's attention to the Pokémon.

"Let's see what the Pokédex says," Horikita suggested, and we both took out our Pokédexes, pointing them towards the Larvesta.

"In ancient times, Larvesta was worshipped as the emissary of the sun. However, it was also viewed as a burden since it often caused forest fires. This Pokémon was called the Larva That Stole the Sun. The fire Larvesta spouts from its horns can cut right through a sheet of iron," the Pokédex explained.

"What a unique type it has," Horikita remarked with slight surprise.

"Indeed, a Bug and Fire type, huh? A perfect Pokémon for my team since I don't have any of those types," I commented.

"Hah, as if. I'm going to be the one who catches it," Horikita declared with a challenging smirk.

"But I saw it first," I countered with a slight frown.

"Doesn't matter. Go, Swellow!" Horikita commanded, tossing her Pokéball containing her Swellow.

"Swellow!" screeched Swellow as it emerged from the Pokéball.

The Larvesta became more alert as it recognized the threat in front of it.

"Oh? Go for it then, you can battle," I said, surprising Horikita a bit.

"Really? That's so nice of you, Ayanokōji-kun," said Horikita with a smile, redirecting her attention to the Larvesta in front of her.

"Sure, sure," I replied, my lips slightly curling up into a smirk.

"Lar! Larvesta!" screamed Larvesta as it took a step back.

"Swellow, use Air Slash on that Larvesta," ordered Horikita.

Swellow flapped its wings and positioned itself to initiate the Air Slash attack.

Once in position, Swellow increased the speed of its wing flaps, sending Air Slashes toward the Larvesta.

The Larvesta, seeing the incoming attack, quickly surrounded itself in flames, seemingly preparing a Flame Charge attack.

It collided with the incoming Air Slashes, the attacks managing to pierce through, though Larvesta still took some toll.