Let The Battle Begins!!!

__________________________________________
3rd Person POV
__________________________________________

As the chestnut-haired boy and the magenta-haired boy walked into the first-year battle stadium, students from various classes began to gather around to watch their Pokémon battle.

Among the first-year students, there were noticeable individuals from each class, such as Ichinose and Kanzaki from Class B. Ibuki, Albert, and Tissue-Boy from Class C, who were known to be minions of Ryuuen.

Hashimoto, Jhonn- i mean Katsuragi, and Arisu from Class A were also present. Naturally, Kiyotaka's friends were there as well, following both Kiyotaka and Ryuuen into the stadium.

"Ayanokōji-kun! Do your best!" exclaimed Ichinose Honami, her voice ringing out amidst the growing crowd, catching Kanzaki by surprise as he sat beside her.

Kanzaki inquired of Ichinose, "I've witnessed him in battle, but do you have a personal acquaintance with him?" Ichinose responded with an energetic nod, indicating affirmation.

"Good luck, Ayanokōji-kun!" both Kushida and Horikita shouted simultaneously. Horikita shot a glare at Kushida, who returned it with her trademark fake smile. Behind that facade, Kushida was cursing her arch-enemy, Horikita Suzune.

"Hoh? The Dragon Bastard battling the False Genius? I'll gladly pay to watch this match. Fufufu," said Sakayanagi with an amused, smug smile, causing her companion, Kamuro Masumi, to feel a sense of unease.

__________________________________________

A/N: By the way, internal conflicts between the Sakayanagi faction and the Katsuragi faction have already begun.

__________________________________________

"Hime, what do you mean by 'false genius'? Are you perhaps familiar with that boy?" inquired the handsome boy with his blonde hair elegantly tied in a ponytail. His gaze shifted towards the chestnut-haired boy, his eyes reflecting a hint of curiosity mixed with calculation, but couldn't quite read his enigmatic aura.

"Nothing you need to know, Hashimoto-kun," replied Sakayanagi with a seemingly polite tone, though an underlying coldness lingered in her voice. The blonde boy, now identified as Hashimoto, nodded in acknowledgment, sensing that it was best not to pursue the matter further and risk angering his hime.

"Ryuuen-san, do your best! We're supporting you!" shouted Tissue-boy as he directed his gaze towards the magenta-haired boy. Albert, a tall, muscular, dark-skinned foreigner who also served as Ryuuen Kakeru's bodyguard, nodded and gave a thumbs up to Ryuuen. Ryuuen caught their encouragement and smirked, eliciting a sense of satisfaction from them. However, Ibuki, one of his minions, was visibly angered by Ryuuen's reaction.

"Looks like you have lots of fans," said Ryuuen, the magenta-haired boy, with a sadistic grin as he looked towards Kiyotaka.

"The same could be said about you," our chestnut-haired boy, Kiyotaka, calmly replied as he scanned Ryuuen's supporters with one eye closed.

"Some of them are just scared of me and putting on a show," said Ryuuen with a smirk, fully aware that not all of his supporters were truly loyal.

"They too?" asked Kiyotaka, turning his gaze towards Ibuki, Ishizaki (Tissue-boy), and Albert, Ryuuen's bodyguard, who were genuinely cheering for Ryuuen.

"Perhaps not," said Ryuuen, following Ayanokoji's gaze with a smirk.

Kiyotaka looked towards his group and gave them a small wave, eliciting excited squeals from Karuizawa and Satou.