Viva Las Vegas

Getting all three to agree with Charlotte hasn't been a walk in the park.

Freen and Becky needed to go back to Thailand for work and Engfa needed to finish all of her shoots first.

Charlotte on the other hand needed to finish her school semester.

While waiting for their schedules to align, Charlotte and Engfa did whatever they can to get more information about what they will be dealing with.

"The gate. It's like a portal but it's way cooler. It can transport you to any dimension."

Charlotte said. Engfa was sitting in her living room while hugging a big bowl of popcorn. She ate one and then looked at Charlotte.

"This dimensions, what are they? What's in them?"

She asked. Charlotte sat down beside Engfa and took a popcorn.

"Well, physics suggests that the first three dimensions are the length, width and depth of things. These are the dimensions that we see."

She started. She ate the popcorn and then munch on it.

"The fourth is time. Well, you already know that. The fifth one gives us the possibility of traveling back in time or the future. This allowed me to travel through different time before."

She continued. Engfa's face turned a little confused.

"Don't talk alien language."

She said while laughing. She took another popcorn and munched on it while thinking. Charlotte laughed and then answered.

"Okay. Let's just say that the sixth to tenth dimension, is where we can see all possibilities. Particularly in the tenth dimension, where nothing is impossible."

She said. Engfa still looked confused. She put the bowl down on the table and faced Charlotte.

"What about the thing called parallel universe?"

Charlotte's face lit up.

"Well! I haven't been to any of those but what I know is that, there are other versions of this reality and that in those versions things are happening differently."

She said. Engfa looked at her seriously.

"You mean, in another version of this reality, maybe you and I didn't know each other?"

She asked. Charlotte snapped her fingers.

"You got it. Maybe we are miles apart from each other and don't even know we exist."

Engfa shook her head before standing up. She did a few stretches.

"Nah. I refuse to believe that a version of me is somewhere out there living her life without you."

She said with a smile. Charlotte chuckled a bit before opening her arms up inviting Engfa to hug her. Engfa gladly walked infront of her and Charlotte hugged her waist. Engfa kissed the top of her head.

"Yeah. I guess that makes sense. I don't think any version of me can live without you."

Charlotte said. She looked up at Engfa and smiled.

"The apple of eden will open up the tenth dimension making everything possible. That's what we need to avoid."

Charlotte said. Engfa nodded. They both agreed that having that power, making everything possible, will destroy the world that they know right now. The time is not yet right.