Chapter 7: Harsh Battle PT2

"Denis, what will we do when we actually get in the school? We don't know if kids are still in there, or where we would locate the being!" Dave asks.
"We're just gonna have to hope that it's somewhere obvious. I don't want anyone getting injured, so stay together." Denis replies as they get out of the police van.

"Alright, we need a really good plan in order to at least slow this thing down." James exclaims. "The problem is, almost no here has ever actually fought other than me and Nelson!"
"Wait, when did Nelson ever fight?" B1 asks.
"Well, me and James kind of had a little scuffle in the hallway once. Yeah he completely obliterated me but I still got some great hits in." Nelson awkwardly replies.
"Let's not get off topic, does anyone have any good ideas for a battle strategy?" Flare asks. "I could calculate a strategy in my head but it would take quite some time, which we don't have." B1 replies in a worried tone.
"I, uh- I have a plan in mind.." Lila stutters. "Since we know the police force is almost here, we should stay on the defensive. If we all keep defending each other, the demon will eventually get tired, and the police force can come in and deal with it. That means we wont have to jump out the window and risk any injuries." She then says confidently.
"Wow, thats a really good plan. I like it, we should find some items that can act as shields too!" Eli exclaims.
Lila blushes as she realizes she said that quite confidently and bravely, even though she knows shes quite an introvert.

Everyone else begins to gather things to use as defense such as tables, bookshelves, and books. Time kept ticking and about 2 minutes later, the demon was right at the entrance of the library, preparing another beam attack to destroy the teenagers.
"Quick, get behind me!" James yelled. Everyone dashed behind him and huddled together as James created a giant crystal shield to block the beam attack again, however when the beam eventually was released, it was completely overpowering the crystal, as if the demon had a burst of power.
"It's different this time, I can barely hold it!" James yells.
"It looks like it gets stronger over time then, so we're going to have a lot of trouble with defense!" Erik shouts. The demon closes the beam eventually while the shield was still up, however the shield was almost entirely broken. Rather than attacking them head on, the demon showed an ability he had never shown before, which was summoning.

He summoned 2 special zombie like enemies that are quick and strong. These zombies had one large horn on either side of their face and had one large eye in the middle of their face. They both came dashing at the teenagers in an instant, clearly stating they had no plan other than to attack.
"These things just seem like brainless zombies, just stick together and we should be alright." B1 said. Both the zombies came rushing through the library doors and jumping high up in the air to kick the ground below and stun the group. James made a staff with one of his crystals and extended it to hit one zombie out of the air, however the other one passed and nearly hit Flare. Instead, B1 grabbed it and threw it at a wall brutally.
Both zombies still managed to get up while more and more were being created by the demon. It got to the point where everyone was backed to the end of the library and was trying their hardest to get rid of the zombies. Grace had enough of it and used a special technique she had been hiding.
"Everyone, move back! This technique should help." She said, punching the ground shortly after.

As she punched the ground, a swirl of fire came from her hand and hit all zombies in front of her, causing them to ignite into a bundle of bright flames with intense heat.
"Woah, nice job Grace!" Erik said. "Thats like, the only time that ability will come in handy." Grace replied in an amused tone. After most of the zombies were gone, James got rid of the rest by sharpening his staff and stabbing their chests. The demon retaliated and released a heavy screech, getting ready to summon an even more powerful beam, until something stopped it.

"My brother's here, I can sense it!" Lila said.
"Isn't your brother on the police force?" James replied. "Yes, meaning we did it! We held out!"
Lila said.