Chapter 22: The Flame Mythical

"Flare, you sound like your insane.." Nelson said. "And thats crazy coming from me."
"But Furivorus did exist, I promise you! I just feel like I'm right." Flare replied. "Besides, we are already almost there, so theres no turning back now."
"Feeling like you're right isn't the same as being right. Can we just go back? I didn't even wanna be dragged into this shit in the first place." James said.
"James, give it a rest, what if Flares right and we awaken some.. spirit, or whatever he was talking about?" Grace replied. Flare began to feel like no one was trusting him, but he expected it as he realized he was basically asking the impossible. He didn't want to go away from the battle, but his mind was telling him to go to the state park no mater what.
"Me personally, I don't believe in any of that god stuff. It's all a bunch of lies." B1 said.
"What? No way you just said that! Theres so much proof here in Furinyson alone, even scientists say it's a high possibility!" Eli replied.
"Well, it's not like theres any downsides to not believing in fairy tales. If I don't believe them, what happens?" B1 said as he shrugged his shoulders.
"Guys, be quiet! We've been walking for a long time and I don't want to hear a bunch of arguing in my left ear!" Grace said.
While they were talking, Flare stopped suddenly and searched his mind, which caused the other 7 who were behind him to fall over. He realized they were almost there, so he then started to run. The others looked at each other with a confused face, then just began to run along with him. Not long after, they reached the state park, which still looked fantastic as always. The issue was it was completely abandoned and the area was left looking like a trash dump from all the people rushing to escape once the warning about the demon came out.
The group walked around and searched the area, and Flare was searching his mind to see where he could find the geyser he was looking for.
"Man, why did so many people come to a state park, it's the peak of winter!" Nelson said. "Anyways, we're looking for a geyser right? The sign says the geysers are in the far back of the park." They followed where Nelson lead them to, and once they reached it, the sight was incredibly magical to all of them.

Steamy, sparkly, clear, and bubbly water came rushing out of the geysers every now and then, and when the water was released, the fire would light up at the bottom of the water and create a perfect sight. The sparkles glistened through the sky and the water reached heights they would've never conceived.
"I always loved coming back to the geysers. They're just so beautiful." Grace said as she leaned against the fence of the geysers and put both hands on her cheeks, expressing her pure delight at the sight she was seeing. Everyone else was in awe as they gazed up, meanwhile Flare jumped the fence and went down to where the geysers were.
"Flare! What are you doing, the geysers are dangerous!" James yelled.
"Im not moving my body, it feels like something took over it." He replied with a dull tone. "We better get down there before he gets boiled alive!" James shouts. They all jump the fence and run to the lower area to where the geysers are located as fast as they can, but suddenly, a giant blast of water shoots out and is about to fall straight down on Flare. Luckily, Lila shoots a piece of a soul that expands and blocks Flare completely, protecting him from the incoming water. Everyone looked at Flare as if he were crazy, yet he just kept looking up at the geyser, making it seem like something was in there.
"Flare, are you-" Unexpectedly, Flare removes the casts from his arm and groans in pain slightly, yet he still manages to charge up a burst of flames that were so hot it was hard to stand near him.
"Flare!" Grace screamed as he shot a giant burst of flames into the biggest geyser in the area. He stopped, and a high amount of life force could be felt emitting from the geyser, causing everyone to step back and take a gasp for air. Nobody could speak because wind was flowing all around the area, and it was terrifying for them. It got hotter and hotter and the winds grew stronger and stronger, until they came to an abrupt stop.

For some reason, a young teenager came out of the geyser with a head that was lit on fire. B1 scanned him, and his entire mouth dropped opened. The guy spoke another language that no one understood, yet they knew the language came from millions of years ago.
"Aw man, that was some sleep. Felt like heaven!" He said in that language. Everyone seemed confused, and he realized the language he is speaking is outdated.
"Okay, how about this?" He said in the language Flare and the others spoke. B1 looked at him for a few seconds, then realized who it actually was.
"Wait, it's actually real? Flare wasn't lying?" He said. "Uh, actually I was sorta- controlling him so I could be revived, I had to otherwise no one would sense my life force and stuff. Anyways, yeah I'm real, how many years was I asleep for?" They asked.
"Uh, i'm sorry, but who are you?" Nelson asked.

"My names Furivorus, son of the mythical god, and the mythical of flame."