18th February 2024

Hi guys. I hope you're doing well.

This week's weather was warm, bright & sunny. Just like today's Birthday boy Jhope, ARMY's hope & sunshine. 

I miss his birthday livestream. As I was missing other members wishing him "Happy Birthday", I saw Birthday wishes for Hobi from Jin on Weverse & RM on IG. But why Sergent Kim Seokjin? Why you wished Hoba on V's post 😆🙃

I hope V, Jimin, Jungkook & Suga all are doing well. As for the makne-line, I get to know about them once in a while at least, but not Yoongi's. I don't know how much of chubby Garfield he has become since September 2023; or he has become pis'haddi (boney/skinny). জানি না, বদমাশ লোকগুলো ওরে কিছু খেতে দেয় কি না! জানি না, মিলিটারীর লোকগুলোই বা কেমন ব্যবহার করে। হোবি বলল ঠিকই যে, ও ভালোভাবেই আছে ওখানে। তবুও তো সন্দেহ যায় না!

Anyways, today I wrote a chapter for Hobi's birthday. Next Birthday chapter will be for Suga. And also there'll be an one year anniversary chapter for Hobi this March.

This Wednesday was Saraswati puja, worshiping the Goddesses of Knowledge, and also considered as Bengali's Valentine's Day in West Bengal, India. Fun fact, the date was 14th Feb which means double fun for couples.

Anyways, this Saraswati puja was quite happy. I can't remember when was the last we did so many arrangements for the event. By arrangements I mean Prasad (offerings). Overall I was happy.

I'm keep forgetting something! Ugh!!! It irritates me. 

Oh! I was going to rant about that K-Drama, "Marry My Husband." I admit, I mistakenly thought that the drama is an adaptation of the Webtoon. But it's actually the adaptation of Webnovel by the same name. So, the novel readers are saying that Yura, ex-fiancé of Jihyuk, is in the novel, but not in the webtoon. As a reader of the webtoon, I was angry more than disappointed after the introduction of Yura. কি দরকার একটা logically চলা গল্পকে daily soap-opera বানানোর? 

To be frank, while reading the webtoon, I also thought, "What if Minhwan & Sumin got some insight from future like Jiwon? What if they also came from future?" They say, "Be careful what you wish for." Honestly, Yura made me realise that. Anyways, the production company shared some behind-the-scene clips. These are like glimpses of the actor's real personality. And this further proves that all the actors are great & especially the villain characters, Sumin played by Song Ha Yoon & Minhwan played by Lee Yi Kyung. They actually fit the stereotype "actors playing villain character are nice irl."

That's a wrap for this chapter. See you in the next one.

Take care.

Bye.