Last Week of June 2023

Hi everyone. I hope you'll doing well.

Week: 25/06/2023 to 01/07/2023

The weather was fine this week. Not too much sun, & not too much rain.

I definitely wanted to add more to last chapter, but I was too lazy to do it. I apologise.

Anyways, for the last two weeks, I was thinking to open a AO3 a/c. On AO3, I saw some people posted Bengali stories, which is nice. But one user selected "Bengali" language, wrote the thing in Chinese! I'm like "WTF!"

Whatever, last night Elon Musk annouced that, there'll be a temporary read limit on twitter users. Verified 6000 posts/day, unverified 600/day, new unverified 300/day.

And people gone nuts! Including me! This lead me to finally make stan acc on Insta. I found few Twt armys on Weverse. But weverse army just hate Twt army & wants them to leave weverse, to the point they're reporting Twt army's weverse acc.

This is pretty ironic of me, when few years back, I discouraged my sister to open Twt acc. And now I made Twt acc just because of BTS.

At present, I just jump from one fan app to another to vote, follow news on twt, watch videos on YT.

Other than that, little bit of renovation tweaks are going on. So, I was busy with that as well.

Also, I file Income tax return for other people. Last week, due to gliches in the portal & my silly mistake, I filed a wrong ITR🤦‍♀️ This is so shameful. So disappointing!

Hobi posted stories on his Insta, celebrating one year anniversary of Jack In The Box.

I was busy with my work. Other times either I was just being lazy or having period cramps (its awful). 

That's it for now. I may come back & add more if I feel like doing so.
See you in the next chapter.
Take care.

---------------------------------------------------------

[Updated on 02/05/2024]

Hi guys, I hope you're doing well.

I'm fine too, sort of. Honestly, the sun, the heat, everything is extreme these days. From weather to politics, everything is extreme.

I'm feeling a lot weak because of the weather and also periods (I hate this cramp)

Well, I can't do anything about the weather or my period cramps. But I wanna share some updates with you guys.

I was tweaking the other chapters of this diary. But my laptop stops working half of the time, because of this extreme heat.  And for my workflow, I prefer desktop or laptop. Cause, most of the times, this Android app removes my styling for absolute no reason.

I'm hoping for the best and trying to republish the old chapters and publish the new ones, as early as possible.

Lastly, I was thinking Jinnie aka JIN from BTS. And his monthly message video was published.

It really made my day. Jinnie made my day. And only mine, but also other ARMYs' day as well. Thank you so much Jin oppa. You made these short for us, for every single month, without fail. Do you realise what means?

Honestly, I feel ashamed on myself. I see you working so hard and fullfilling your commitments, without fail. I call myself as your fan, but I can't do an ounce of work like you. You might say, you had team. But you had to shoot all of the content.

Always remember, ARMY loves you the way you are and never loose your laugh. We love that too💜

As for Hobi oppa, Congratulations 🎉 🎉 🎉 You're promoted as Sergeant. ARMYs were sharing this news on social media. We all are proud of you Hobi.

I was overjoyed to see you promoting HOTS, while you're in the military. I was both happy and sad at the same time. I wish you didn't have to work so hard for us. Thank you for so much. Come back safe and soon. And don't loose your laugh. We love that 💜

That's it for today.

Take care.

Bye.