JELOUSY

When Alessia had told me that her and Jacob where dating I knew that I would have to put up an act when around he both of them. To be honest Alessia and Jacob made a cute coupe.

It was about 2 weeks after Jacob and Alessia started dating and we where at my house in my living room watching a movie. I was sat on the spiny sofa and Jacob and Alessia where cuddled on the L shaped sofa.

I couldnt help but feel jealous. I really liked Alessia and I know I told Jacob I was over her but I definitely wasn't.

I couldn't take it anymore and looked over to them and saw they where sleeping.

I stood up and went to my room and fell asleep as it was late.

I woke up the next morning and walked into my kitchen to find them making out with Alessia sat on the kitchen counter and Jacob stood between her legs.

"Seriously guys I can't keep walking in on you too" I said making them both laugh.

"Cmon then Miley all you have to do it ask." Jacob said as we started walking towards me pouting his lips.

"I'd rather not. But seriously if your going to have sex please don't have sex in my kitchen. You are free to use my bedroom." I said

All they did was giggle and walk up stairs.

"Don't be too load" I said up the stairs.
_____________________
Me and Alessia where in my room getting ready for a party that was happening tonight.

I was wearing suit pants and a white polo shirt with some air forces.

Alessia was wearing a black dress was some black heels.

The party has ended and me and alessia where in my bedroom watching movie. So I decided to post some pictures from the party. 

@Mileyanderson13