ALESSIA

I wake up and look to my left and see alessia. I roll over and spoon her putting my arm around her waist and kissed her bare shoulder. She doesn't move and just sleeps. It's been about 15 minutes and I'm just cuddled up to her looking at her.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" alessia said still with her eyes closed.

"Gladly" I said pulling out my phone and taking a picture. "Right we'll we need to get up my love we have training" I said.

"What if Hayley tries something" she said.

"Stop panicing my love I will be with you all day no matter what. If she tries anything I will stop her and we can tell Jonas or something" I said getting out of bed.

"I'm cold" she said.

"I'm sorry darling but we need to get up anyway" I said and she got out of bed. We both got dressed and headed to training centre. "Less if anything happens I will be there and if I'm not come and find me" I said.

"Thanks my love" she said. We both got out the car and I grabbed Alessia's hand. We both saw Hayley and I squeezed alessias hand. We walked in.

"My bestie." Katie said jumping in my back. "Where have you been" she asked.

"Sorry this one wouldn't get out of bed" I said indicating towards alessia.

"So are you two a thing" she asked. I looked at alessia and she nodded.

"Yeah we are"

"AHH I'm so happy for you. Also are you two coming out tonight we're going out for dinner and then going to a club." She asked.

"We'll think about it" I said and Katie walked away.

"We can go if you want" alessia said.

"We don't have to if you don't feel comfortable" I said.

"As long as your with me all the time I will be fine" alessia said.

"Ok my love we will go but if it gets to much" I said.
___________

Me and Alessia just finished getting dressed to go out and she looked stunning. I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her into me.

"You look beautiful my love" I said.

"Thanks Miley but what about my cuts" she said looking at her arms.

"It's shows you've been through something and you fought to get to where you are now. I know we still have some way to go but we will get through it together. You don't need to hide your cuts. It shows you don't just give up" I said putting my head on her shoulder and kissing her neck.

"Ok my love but what if someone says something" she said.

"Let them they don't know what you've been through" I said. "Cmon stop overthinking you look stunning with and without scars." We walked out the house and into my car.

@mileyanderson13