ALESSIA

Me and alessia are still fake dating. To be honest it's getting to me. Even when we're alone I still 'act' like we're dating.

I'm in my room sitting on my bed scrolling through my phone. My door opened and I just saw alessia standing in my door way.

"You ok less" I asked.

"I um- never mind" she said turning around about to walk away. I stood up and grabbed her hand making her turn around.

"What's up less" I asked concerned.

"I couldn't sleep I was going to ask if I could sleep in here" she said looking at the floor.

"Of course you can less. Come on" I said walking into my room and laying on my bed my head slightly up against the headboard.

Alessia walked over to me. She came onto the bed laying next to be with her head on my chest and her arm around my waist.

"Thanks for letting me sleep in here. You make me feel safe."alessia said looking up at me.

"I'm glad you feel safe with me less. Now get some sleep we have training tomorrow" I said.
_____________
Me and Ellie are partnered up and are doing some passing drills. I can see alessia out of the corner of my eye. Ella is talking to her so I start to walk over.

"Cmon less let's go back to my place" Ella said winking at a very uncomfortable alessia.

"I'm sorry Ella I can't I um-" alessia said before I cut her off.

"Me and less are going out tonight sorry" I said putting my arm around alessias waist and bringing her into my body.

Alessia looked up at me as I said it and you could see the relief in her eyes. I look down at her and kiss her before we all headed into the changing rooms.

Me and alessia are cuddled up on the sofa with each other.

"So what do you want to do tonight" alessia asked.

"Actually I've got a surprise for you" I said.

"Yeah and what's that" she asked.

"That's for me to know and you too find out. Come on get dressed we need to leave soon." I said to her.

"What's should I wear" she asked.

"Just something comfortable" I said.
____________
I was taking alessia to a UNC game against UCLA. Me and alessia where walking out of the car park into the stadium. I grabbed her hand and interlocked out fingers.

"Score predictions" I asked her.

"3:2 UNC. What about you" she asked.

"4:1 UCLA." I said.

"Cmon got to support UNC."

"Ugh fine 3:2" I said jokingly.

"To who" she said with a cheeky smile"

"Your too cheeky" I said pulling her body into mine.
_____________
It was half time and me and less where just talking. She had her head on my shoulder and since there weren't any people sat infront she put her feel up on the seats.

"Are you tired." I asked.

" abit but I'm enjoying this" she said looking up at me and kissing me.

"If you get to tired we can go home." I said.

Me and alessia had just got home and we're lying on the sofa.

"Do you know where lotte is" I asked.