GIRLFRIEND

Alessia told me about Olivia about 3 weeks ago. I've became friends with grace Clinton who I sit next to in English. She's really sweet girl. Although she is a 'popular' girl she isn't mean or anything like that. Me and her have been getting close and I think I like her.

Me and Alessia haven't talked in a while. I feel like she is avoiding me.

Arsenal as been great. I made my debut 2 weeks ago against Everton where I scored a hatrick.

I woke up this morning feeling like absolute shit. My head was pounding and I was super nauseous. I didn't think much of it and thought i might have been hungry but god I was wrong.

I went to school that day but couldn't concentrate at all. I had my head down on the desk hiding myself from the harsh light.

"Anderson head up" my teacher said. I just groan but keep my head down. "Anderson I'm not going to ask again"

"No" I said

"I'm that case you can get out of my class" he said. Without any hesitation I got up grabbed my bag and coat and walked out of the class.

I was walking down the hall when all of a sudden I bumped into someone.

"For fuc- less?" I said. I looked up and saw alessia crying in that moment everything went away and all I could think about was alessia. I brought her into a hug. "What's wrong less"

"Olivia"

"What has she done now"

"Miley she keeps touching me." She said all I could feel in that moment was anger. Even though me and alessia hadn't spoke in atleast a 2 weeks I still care about her.

"Less I'm going home do you want to come with me I can sort Olivia out and we can go home. Where is she?"

"I wanna come with you. But Miley please don't do anything" she said looking at me.

"Less she can't just get away with it I'm doing something wether you like it or not."

Me and alessia walk into the toilet and see Olivia stood up against the wall.

"Alessia what did you bring her" Olivia said.

"Why have you been touching Alessia." I said. I was so angry.

"Why is it your business" she asked.

"Because she's my girlfriend and your just some low life who can't maintain a proper relationship" I said knowing it would piss her off.

She punches me. I stubble back a little bit before standing up straight going to to her and punch her. She runs out.

"Yeah fuck of you pussy" I said.

"Miley I'm so sorry" Alessia said.

"Honestly less as long as she backs off and leaves you alone I don't care what happened to me" I said pulling her into a hug. "Oh and sorry about saying I was your girlfriend"

"It's fine Miley you were just protecting me like you always do. You know you don't have to protect me" she said.

"I know less but I just always want to make sure your safe. Cmon let's go home."

"Why are you going home anyway"she asked.

"Oh I said a really bad headache and thought I was going to be sick" I said.

"Oh Miley you should have told me I would have told you anything." She said

"Less honestly I don't care. When you told me what happened I wasn't thinking about myself I was just thinking about you."
__________
"Less are you going back home or do you wanna come to mine" I asked as we walked into our neighbourhood.